My family is worth protecting

Bettys POV

Today was my completion ceremony for my becoming of the Serpent Queen.

FP who just so happens to be Jughead's father (our newest serpent) decided that today would be the most fitting to become the queen.

I got out of bed and went over to my dresser and pulled on ⬆️⬆️outfit above ⬆️⬆️ along with my thigh high boots and serpent jacket.

In about 10 minutes I was dressed and had all my makeup on. I decided to leave early to catch up with Jughead. (Betty has a crush on Jughead and he has a crush on her)

As I got to the Whyte Wyrm I saw Jughead along with sweet pea.

I walked up to them and attacked Jughead from behind. I jumped onto his back as he caught me.

"Hello Betts" he said with a smile. "Hi Juggie" I said trying to climb off of him but he wouldn't out me down .

"Juugggieeeeeeeee" I whined like a child as Jughead laughed at me and set me down. "Thank you. Hi Sweets" I said as he rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"HI BETTTTY" he said in a childish voice mimicking mine from before. I rolled my eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone aiming their gun at Jughead so I instantly put myself in front of him just as the shot went off.

I felt nothing thats weird. I can't hear anything either. Am I dead?

I slowly start to hear a ringing and plummet to the ground. But before I could make it to the ground I felt two strong arms pick me up and run me over to a car.

"Betts please stay with me please." It was jughead's voice. "Juggie I'm fine it's nothing." I said laughing a bit until it hurt.

"Why the hell would you do that." He asked and once i turned to look at him he had tears in his eyes.

"Juggie don't cry. My family is worth protecting." I said becoming a little drowsy.

"Betts please don't please just keep talking to me do t die i I can't do this without you please I need you. I I love you Betty" he said.

"Juggie I love you too don't worry nothings going to happen to me I'll be fine." I said before passing out.

*A few hours later*

I woke up in a white room filled with a loud beeping noice that was beginning to get more and more frantic by the second.

"Betts baby it's me. I'm here your ok" I heard Jughead say to me and I instantly grew calmer.

"Juggie did anybody else get hurt?"I asked earning a chuckle from him.

"You just got shot and your wondering how everyone else is you truly are leader material." I heard from the door.

"Hi FP." I said slightly turning my face to look in his direction.

"Hello Betty. So I see that you and my son are close" I heard him say and saw Juggie blush.

"I mean I guess you could say that." I said turning to face Jughead who looked like a tomato.

"Well I leave you guys to it whatever IT is" he said and left with a smile.

As soon as he left jugheads phone pinged. With this...

FP:
Good job jug don't let her get away.

Jughead:
Thanks Dad and I don't plan to I think I love her

FP:
Alright well I'm gonna leave you guys to IT 😉

Jughead:
DAD NO STOP IT😂