SuperBowl

Jughead's POV

Today was the Superbowl. Betty and I hate and I do mean hate football.

We can't comprehend why these people make such a big deal out of it.

We however were invited to a "hangout" at Veronica's, which is going to turn into watching the Superbowl.

This happens every single year. We go, we eat, we are forced to go to the couch, and then we watch the godforsaken premier.

Betty and I only go because it's our friends and because of the puppy and kitten bowl.

This year however we decided not to go because we knew Reggie and his goons were going to be there.

So we made popcorn and are now currently sitting at the TV watching the puppy bowl.

"Juggie look how cute the puppers are" Betty said leaning her head on me as well as taking popcorn.

"I know they're so cute we should get one" I said looking down into her eyes.

"Juggie. When would we get one, not now right because of the puppy bowl and the kitten bowl." She said with a pouty face.

I chuckled "No not now you know I could never miss this they're too gosh darn cute."

Betty laughed and we watched the puppers play and made small conversations only to complement how cute the doggos were.

"Next up is the Kitten bowl" the announcer said on the tv.

"Hey Betts how about we make a drinking game for this?" I asked looking down at her.

She got up off of my shoulder and said "Juggie dear you know my teams going to kick your as$" she  got up and went to the pantry to pull out vodka and two shot glasses.

"Alright so whoevers team scores a point the opposite person will take a shot." She announced as she set the stuff down.

"Your on Betts what happens when I beat you." I said teasingly.

"Take tsk tsk Juggie your not going to win but if the rare occasion does accure then you come up with a punishment. Same goes for me." She said leaning her head back onto my shoulder.

As the kitten bowl was playing I found out Betts was right her team had a 20 point leeway at the moment.

During the half time show we got some food and came back.

The second half was more in my favor and the outcome was tied.

"We tied?" We both said in unison then laughed.

"Well I guess no punishment" she said and I agreed.

"So Betts what would've your punishment have been if you had won?" I asked as we were getting into bed.

"You wouldn't be able to have sex with me for a week and you wouldn't be able to pleasure yourself either." My jaw dropped.

"How the.. did you read my mind?" I asked completely stunned causing her mouth to drop.

"That was your punishment too?" She asked now both of us laughing.

"Yeah well I guess great minds think alike" I said before we both snuggled up to one another watching Netflix. "Yeah I guess so." She said smiling.