The tattoo

Edited 8-27-19

Today was a very long day at the tattoo parlor.

Jughead had worked on many people from getting tiny tattoos that symbolized their relationship with their significant other, or bigger tattoos to show how "manly" they were.

It was just turning 9:30 when the last clients walked through the door. A redheaded male and a gorgeous blonde female.

Jughead had to tear his eyes away from the girl as the redhead came up to the counter, "Hey, so my girlfriend and I want matching tattoos."

The blonde looked at Jughead and smiled a mischievous smile. "Yes, but I persuaded him to let me chose the design so he has no clue what it is." Said the blonde.

Jughead looked at her and raised his eyebrow and said "ok well how about you and I go into the back as cherry over there gets set up for the tattoo. "Toni!" Jughead called as a girl with pink highlights strutted out from the back.

"What's up Jug?" She questioned. "Can you prepare cherry over there for a tattoo?" Jughead asked smirking because he knew the nickname he gave the redhead had an effect upon him.

"Sure, c'mon" she said whilst motioning to Archie.

"Come on Blondie show me what you, want." Jughead said while picking up a part of the counter so she could come into the back with him.

"Thanks also my name's Betty, not Blondie." Betty said with the same smile on her face as before.

"Hi Betty, my name's Jughead and before you say anything the real ones much worse, also why are you mischievously smiling like that?" Jughead asked.

The blonde replied with, "Well my "Boyfriend" over there decided that we should get matching tattoos. But I told him that I would design it but here's the thing I need your help to put this on him."

"Oh my God, this is gonna be the best tattoo ever

"Oh my God, this is gonna be the best tattoo ever. But if you don't mind my asking, why?" Jughead asked still trying to hold back his laughter because Archie was in the next room.

"Well I guess I never really loved him, and he started beating me too and that was the last straw and he might make me go first so can you do something not permanent?" Betty said with a weak smile.

"oh, Betts I'm sorry."

"Betts? Only a few minutes that I've met you and we already have nicknames for one another." Betty said with a slight blush.

"Oh yeah and what's mine?" Jughead asked teasingly.

"Juggie" Betty said causing slight blush to appear on Jugheads face.

Later

"Alright cherry time to get tattooed." Jughead said with a smirk while handing the paper of the tattoo and a set of instructions to Toni.

Toni smiled as Archie took a seat. Betty then walked over to where Jughead was and he started writing with washable marker his number. When he looked up Betty was smirking which caused him to smirk.

Archie's tattoo was almost done as Betty and Jughead got up.

Once Toni had finished Archie looked into the mirror to see the tattoo and his mouth fell open.

"Archie we're breaking up I can't take any more of the abuse. By the way, I love the tattoo." Betty said while walking out with jughead's hand interlocked in hers.

As they walked into pops they had a great time and by the end of the night, they had forgotten all about his majestical tattoo.