Pop's

Betty Veronica Archie and Kevin were all hanging out at pops waiting for our order when suddenly the door opened to reveal 4 Southside Serpents.

The leader of them was Jughead Jones followed closely by Sweet pea, Toni, and Joaquin.

"Betty cooper?" One of pops few waiters called signaling that the order was almost ready.

Betty got up and walked over to him and pulled out her purse paying for the food. The Serpents had already took a seat minus Jughead.

"Hey princess what's up?" He asked in a voice like gravy. She turned around and replied asking the same question back a little awkwardly "nothing much how are you?".

He smirked and took a seat next to her. "You and the redhead over there dating?" He asked. "No he's dating V the brunette and then there's Kevin who is a single fabulous pringle just like me."

His smirk grew even wider. "Well how about we change that stays. Give me a call if your up for it." He said whilst sliding over a neatly folded paper with his name and number on it. Along with another name Joaquin Desantos (for Kevin). She smiled and took the food back to the table giving Kevin the number.

Okie dokie that was really short but now I can use this space and say thank you to all who have voted and thanks for your suggestions. And please if you have any suggestions please tell me. Thanks also I have a couple of stories I'm working on. 1 of which I published but I'm still working on and the other is going to take much longer. Any way I'm going to now shower you with beautiful pictures. Thanks again.
PopsChocklitShop67