Bowling

Betty's POV

Today Archie Veronica Juggie and I decided to have a "couples war".

Kevin would be the judge of our little competition.

We have already done a few things which have caused 'Varchie' and 'Bughead' to be tied so we decided bowling for the tie breaker.

Jug and I have been planning on giving Kevin a little surprise before all of this even happened.

Juggie had gotten one of his friends from the Serpents to come over and talk to Kevin. His name was Joquin and when we introduced Kev and him we made it very clear that we weren't trying to do it to gain his vote and that we had already planned on doing this he just happened to be free.

Archie went first in rolling his ball knocking down 4 pins and on his second turn 2.

Jughead went next gaining a strike. Then Veronica 5,1. Then it was my turn. I scored a strike.

This continued for the rest of the rounds until Kevin named the winner.

"Alright kiddos after everything that I have seen, not only meaning who won the game but also the cute ship moments afterwords I award the couple's win to...."

"Bughead" 

After we had gone home jug and I went back to our place and put on our matching pajama sets.

W

W

e both went into the living room stopping only to get our popcorn and other snacks.

We sat down on the couch cuddling and we decided to watch "The Breakfast Club" because who would say no to that?

That night we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

If you guys have any suggestions I'm open to them thanks for reading and for 1k+ views I really appreciate it.