Truth or Dare

Betty's POV

Reggie, Chuck, Midge, moose, Kevin, Joaquin, Cheryl, Toni, Veronica, Archie, Jughead, and I all decide to play a game of truth or dare spin the bottle style because we were having a get together at Veronica's. "Alright losers let's get playing" Cheryl said whilst sitting on Toni's lap. V and I looked at them snd squealed because they're so cute."#Choni" we screamed as she sat down next to Archie and Reggie. I walked over to Jughead "hey juggie mind if I sit here" I asked pointing next to him. He looked up and blushed "um sure Betts you didn't have to ask though" he said. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down next to him. Chuck then sat next to me and moved his hand so it was right behind my back.

I looked at him with this face 😒 and scooted towards Juggie. Juggie looked at me and realized what I was doing and he picked me up and sat me to the right of him. Chuck looked at us in complete shock. "Alright I'll go first" Archie said while spinning the bottle. It spun and landed on Reggie. "Ok Reg truth or dare?" "Dare obviously" he replied. "Um I dare you to lick Veronica's cat"(she has a cat in this and it's one of those really hairy cats) "I swear if you lick my prince lune(if you get this thank you) I will never forgive you." V said almost tearing up. "Well we can't have that can we so what can I do instead?" Reggie said with sarcasm dripping from his lips. "Um drinking would be the most logical punishment" Archie replied.

We played a few more rounds until it was v's turn to spin. It landed on me and I chose dare. "I dare you to kiss the person to your immediate left." I turned to Juggie with a small smile. I could see he was blushing like crazy. I sat up and turned my body to jug and spooned his face in between my hands and pulled him in to a kiss. Once our lips touched immediately we both felt Sparks. It was like the fourth of July.

We pulled away from each other and pressed our forheads together. We were smiling like fools untill we heard a cough from Chuck. "may help you kind sir?" I asked which caused a snicker from juggie's mouth. Chuck rolled his eyes and said "get a room you two."

I looked at Juggie and raised my eyebrows as if I was asking him through facial expressions. He chuckled and pulled me off of the floor along with himself. "Bye guys" I said whilst intertwining my hand with Jug's. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do Jug. " Archie cried out. Jug turned around and asked "and that is..." waiting for his response which cause a snicker from the girls. "Umm thats a good question. Ronnie care to answer?" Archie replied now looking at his embarrassed girlfriend. " ummmm can't really say you have done a lot of stuff..." She trailed off. "V stop I don't care about your sex life with my neighbor" I yelled while taking juggie's hand a pulled him into the room i was staying in for the weekend.

As soon as we got there we immediately started kissing. Let's just say the room wasn't very quiet.😏. After everything was finished we put the breakfast club on Netflix and cuddled into one another totally forgetting about the others downstairs.