50's

Jugheads POV

Today I dressed I'm my usual.

Once I got dressed I slicked back my hair and placed it so it layed across my face in the right way

Once I got dressed I slicked back my hair and placed it so it layed across my face in the right way.( I'm so sorry for not putting the beanie in it I literally contemplated this for 5 minutes then got distracted by Dallas from the outsiders😁) I hopped on to my bike and sped off to Riverdale high.

Betty's POV

I woke up and went into my bathroom and changed into my cheer outfit.

(I know it's rydells (grease) uniform but just go with it.😁)

Once I was dressed I went downstairs and had breakfast with my mother. Then I headed off to school.

Jugheads' POV

On my way to school I passed the blonde beauty named Betty.

I slowed down and pulled up to her. Causing her to be a little shook.

"Hey Betty do ya need a ride?" I asked sweetly. "Oh sure Juggie thanks" she said whilst sliding onto the back of my bike and wrapping her arms around me.

"Hold on tight" I said smirking and restarting my bike.

Once we arrived to school Betty stayed with me and we walked in to the school or hell as some might describe it.

"Betts you know you don't have to walk in with me. You can go to your friends. Who by the way are staring at us." I said smirking. "Well how about we give them something to stare at." She said whilst biteing ber bottom lip.

I pulled her lip out from her teeth and grabbed her waist and kissed her. My hand still lingering on her chin. Hers on my neck.

She pressed our foreheads together and we were both smiling idiots.

I shrugged my Southside Serpents jacket off and turned her around and helped her into it.

We walked into the school ignoring the looks of disgust and shock we were getting.

We were walking both smiling then Betty grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her shoulders. Which caused us to be closer to one another. This action attracted gasps from the newly formed crowd.

We walked to her locker and she grabbed all her stuff. I pulled her into my side and we walked to all of our classes like this. We had all of out classes together.

"Hey babe I'll get you your own jacket if you want you don't have to do the intiation if you don't want to it's just for protection." I said gaining a huge grin from her.

"Thanks juggy I would love that and all do it whatever I have to do."

Just know that the intiation is modified to fit the 50s time period.

At the end of school I came to her game and watched her cheer. Then we went to pops and drank milkshakes until she had to be home.

She decided to introduce me to her mother.

"Mom I'm home and I have something important to tell you." She said as we heard a voice from the kitchen saying " if it's telling me how you and a Mr Jughead Jones are dating I am well aware and I'm proud that you came to me first thing. So this doesn't mean I approve but it means I will embrace it unless you hurt her." She said pointing at me.

"Don't worry Mrs Cooper I don't plan on hurting her."

"Good well Jughead would you like to stay for dinner so I can get to know the boy who stole my baby from me?" she asked

"Um sure Mrs Cooper thank you." I responded with a light smile.

"Well I'm gonna get out of my cheer outfit. Juggie you can come up if you want." Betty said. Before Mrs Cooper could say anything I said "Betts that's probably not the best idea I am trying to get in your mother's good graces."

"I like you already" Mrs cooper said.

After dinner we had gotten to know each other much better. I even left with a new aquired name to call Mrs cooper.Alice.