Crazy little thing called love

I'm actually using the 6th line because the 5th line is weird.

"Crazy little thing called love" by Queen.

Authors POV

Crazy little thing called love

Jughead was in love but he didn't know it. Betty was in love yet she didn't know it either.

They were both in love with the other except they would never tell anyone.

Their secret however wasn't a true secret because anyone who knew Betty or Jughead knew they had crushes on one another.

Veronica and Kevin being the most proud shippers of Bughead decided to set them up on a date.

Little did they know that Jughead had already asked Betty out to pops as friends.(for now)

Betty was excited to go on her "date" with Jughead Jones. She decided to dress a little differently to her normal sweater and jeans.

She grabbed her phone after getting dressed and she grabbed her purse and left to go to pops

On the other side of Riverdale Jughead was panicking.

He couldn't find his beanie. He looked everywhere for it but still couldn't find it.

He sighed and picked up his phone. He called the only person he thought could help.

"Hey juggie what's up" Betty asked into the phone.

"Hey Betts" Jughead said embarrassment seeping through his voice.

"Juggie what's wrong?" She asked nervously.

"Umm Betts can you uh come over I uh can't seem to find my um beanie" he asked stopping every so often.

He heard a chuckle through the phone.

"Alright Juggie I'm on my way just try not to make a mess." She said with amusement.

"Umm it's a little too late for that" he said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Alright Juggie I'll see you in a bit" Betty said smiling.

"Ok Betts thank you" he said and she replied with "yep no promblemo." He smiled to himself while hanging up his phone.

Soon Betty arrived at jughead's trailer. She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

He opened the door to see Betty in her outfit.

"Damn Betts you look nice" he said as he let her in.

"Thank you. So do you remember the last place you saw your beanie" she asked.

"I remember having on my dresser table in the morning then I took a shower. Then I came into the kitchen and... I lost it somehow" he replied looking down.

"Don't worry Juggie my detective skills are on the case." She said jokingly.

"Thanks Betts" he replied as she walked into his bathroom.

"Bingo" she called out to him from the bathroom.

He ran to the bathroom to find her holding his beanie in her hand.

"What would I do without you Betts" he asked taking the beanie from her and placing it on his head.

"I don't know probably the same thing as me if I didn't have you" she replied.

He turned around and engulfed her body into a big hug.

"Betts I love you. And I have for a long long time. Like since I was 5 when we met." He said pulling a way slightly.

"Juggie I love you way more than you will ever know." She replied standing onto her tippy toes to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Aww come on you can do better than that" he said jokingly causing her to giggle.

"You're right" she said grabbing his face gently and kissing him with passion.

"That's better. Now lets get to pops I'm starving" he said chuckling.

She grabbed his hand and they both walked out of his trailer with goofy grins on each of their faces.

Crazy little things called love