Alarms

Authors POV

*back story*

Betty was kicked out of the Cooper's household after a long fight about some stupid thing.

Betty looked for a new place to live until she found one in new York extremely close to the college she was excepted into.

She messaged the "Jughead Jones" who had sent the ad out.

Jughead responded almost instantly and she was on the road the next day, against her mother's wishes too.

It has now been 3 months. They are currently on a break from college and since none of them have family they are interested in seeing they stayed together.

*end of backstory*

Ring Ring Ring

Ring Ring Ring

Ring Ring Ring

Ring Ring Ring

R

ing Ring Ring

Betty was awake and the sound of Jugheads annoying alarm clock sounded throughout the whole apartment.

She got up and looked at her clock across from her bed on the wall.

She could just barely make out the time. 4:50

She sighed and slipped on her slippers with force.

She was wearing this

It's opened not closed if that makes any sense

She then walked to her door and opened it being met with the cold air

She shivered and went to Jugheads room. when she got there she opened the door and was met with a shirtless Jughead.

This was a normal sight foe Betty but she still lost her breath at his abs.

She shook off the feeling and decided to wake him up differently than she had before.

Normally she would just go next to him and push him awake but today she decided to jump on him.

He was sleeping on his back. She stealthily walked up to his bed and jumped on his waist waking him up.

"Get a new fucking alarm clock. Ok" she said still on him as his arms found a spot on her hips keeping her in place.

"Mmm but I like this one" he said tightening his grip slightly.

She rolled her eyes and pointed to his alarm clock on the opposite side of his bed. To Betty he was laying on the edge of the left side and the alarm clock was on the night side table one the right.

He sighed the rolled over moving her in the process so that he was on top  Hovering over her.

He reached his hand out and turned off the alarm clock in a secret way so Betty wouldn't know because he wanted to keep his "alarm clock".

He wouldn't admit it though and neither would she but they both enjoyed this.

He rolled over again pulling her with him to his side and snuggled into her.

She laughed and tried to move with little force because she wanted to stay in this position. His grip tightened none the less.

"Juggie what are you doing" she asked still slightly chuckling.

He kept silent and nuzzled his head into her chest more.

"Juggie get off for a second please?" She asked politely and he did as told.

She took of her robe and slippers then layed back down with her arms opened wide.

Jughead smiled and pounced onto her like a puppy.

He went back to his original position nuzzling her chest.

"I like these pajamas they're so silky and smooth " he said wrapping his arms around her.

"You know Juggie they do make silky men's PJs" she said playing with his hair.

"We should go shopping for some tomorrow or today " he said smirking.

"Alright Juggie we shall go tomorrow" she said drifting off to sleep.

"Sounds good to me princess" he replied.

They fell asleep to the sounds of their laughs.