Chapter 37: Part 2 to 36 and Comebacks!

A/N Sorry this is a little late! Would've been posted sooner but Wattpad decided to hate me and deleted all of my chapter :(

Previously:

What. Was. This. My arm was stinging. I knew there was going to be a bruise. It hurt like crazy. Time to get him back.

________________________

After my so very wise act of shoving Dionysus in the creek and shooting him, I smiled. Revenge was surely sweet. Little did I know he would get me back.

"Polly, just tell me now why you are so imbecilic?!" he said angrily. I smiled.

"And you tell me why you are so fat. Those are the daily questions we can't answer," I fired back. I was pretty tired of getting word-slapped by Dionysus.

"Wait till your seascum father hears about this. I'm sure he will be so pleased. You'll be in so much trouble," he said.

"No but you wait till he hears about you calling him seascum."

"You have no proof! I'm not afraid of you!" he bluffed. I smiled evilly.

"That's what you think," I replied. He gasped, his face going pale. "You know, all you are is the god of grapes and my dad is the god of the sea. I would think you would want to think before you speak."

"You are so stupid, Porky. You have no proof. Nodda," he laughed with relief.

I took my phone out of my pocket and twirled it in my hand. "Here is the evidence." He shook his head in disbelief. "You dare make me play it?" His facial expression dared me to, and so I did. I pressed the play button. His words were clearly audible. He swallowed.

"You have already embarrassed me with my gluteus maximus video so you shall not do it again." He covered his mouth, realizing what he had said.

"Thanks for the idea," I said laughing. I unlocked my phone and started to post it. Suddenly, grape vines were wrapping around my hands, restraining me to press the "upload" button. I was so close.

"Not this time." Dionysus took the phone out of my hands. He then chucked it in the creek and dusted his hands. "Ha."

"M-my iPercy," I said.

"Your wordless merchandise." The vines untangled. I was free. I bolted to my cabin. I didn't care who won. It didn't matter to me now. I think Darci and Leo won.

__________________

Finally, I got to see my mom again (except the fact I just saw her from the submarine incident). I ran up the apartment stairs.

"Percy! It's nice to see you! Come in!" she smiled and hugged me. I walked in. I crinkled my nose.

"What's that smell?"

"Well, sorry honey but I tried making a cake for you, but I burnt it," she said. She looked sad. It was fine. I walked over to the kitchen. Even though it was a burned cake, it was blue. Le Awesomness.

"Well, that's ok, mom. Just double check the ingredients," I said, trying to be helpful.

"I did, but it turned out even worse," she replied.

"Ha ha. Wow, mom. You suck at making things!'

"Well, I did make you."

Whoa there. Stop right now. Did...my mom just...burn me?

"Mom! What was that for?" I said confused. It was still kinda funny though.

"I feel very comeback-y today. Oh and Percy! Do you want to hear a poem I wrote for you?" I sighed and she smiled.

"Sure," I surrendered.

She went to the couch and got a notepad and pencil. "Here it is:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Faces like yours belong at a zoo,

Don't be mad, I'll be there too!

Not in a cage, but laughing at you."

"Mom what's with you today?"

"Just felt fiesty." This was new. Mom was never like this before. Sally Jackson. A sweet and kind person. Where is she? Ha. I admit, it was still funny. "I didn't write it though."

"Then who did?"

"Apollo."

Lord of the hot guy?