Chapter 21: The Journal

Piper: Over at my cabin, we're doing some games. Do any of you want to come?

Percy: Sure!

Annabeth: Yep

Leo: Cool

Hazel: Great!

Frank: Ok

Jason: Definitely

Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

"Hey! Thanks for coming!" I said. Me, Piper, was hosting the party this time.

"What are we going to do first?" Leo asked.

"We are doing a game of secrets," I said enthousiastically. Connor and Travis Stoll probably had a billion secrets. "People will be in pairs. This usually is a pretty short game. It can be long, though," I explained. "Pair up!" There was a lot of shuffling in the room. Finally, everyone was in a pair. I was with Jason, and thankfully Drew wasn't here this time. Percy was with Annabeth, Hazel was with Frank, Conner and Travis were together, Thalia was with Nico, and Grover was with Leo.

"Let's start with Leo and Grover. Then, Jason and I; then, Frank and Hazel, and Conner and Travis are next. Lastly, Annabeth and Percy, and also Thalia and Nico. Come and get some cards, Leo and Grover," I said. Leo and Grover went up and grabbed some homemade cards. "Now you ask each other questions," I explained, "Grover will be first."

"What size shoe do you wear?" Grover read from the card. He gave me a quizzical look.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys something. There will be really random questions," I said.

"11," he replied. "What is your favorite food?"

"Enchilladas!" he said quickly. For him, it was a no-brainer. A few people laughed. Next, it was mine and Jason's turn. We got some cards and sat back down.

"What was the dumbest thing you have ever done?" I asked.

"Now that was probably the stapler incident," he replied. Thalia laughed.

"Who is your worst enemy?" he asked me.

"Drew," I said simply. Everyone nodded in agreement. It was Frank and Hazel's turn. They got some cards and sat down like we did.

"What is your favorite color?" Frank asked Hazel.

"I like brown and purple," she replied. "What is the thing that you have never told anyone about?"

"Ummm. I maybe have a notebook thingy," he replied.

"You mean a diary?!" Leo corrected.

"I call it a man journal," he said. Everyone laughed in the room.

"I am so going to tell people about that," Leo said. Frank's face turned red. Now that they were done, it was Conner and Travis' turn.

"Who have you pranked the most?" Conner asked Travis.

"Probably Chiron," he replied. "Who do you have a crush on?" Travis asked.

"Someone," Conner replied. Travis raised an eyebrow at him. "Ok! I have one on Annabeth." People gasped around the room. Annabeth gave a gagging motion. Percy made a, "Dude, seriously?" look. After Percy and Annabeth, and Thalia and Nico, the fun party had come to an end.

_________________________________________________________________

Thanks! Please comment!