Chapter 27: Prank Wars Part 5

Chiron is narrator!

_______________________________________________________________

Connor and Travis walked beside me towards the Big House. When we got to my office, all of them sat down. Piper and Thalia had come with me after I caught them fighting. This was unacceptable. I sighed and crossed my arms. I had my tail curlers still in, but that didn't matter right now.

"What exactly happened?" I asked them, looking at them all in the eye.

Percy sighed. "It all started with grass." My forehead crinkled in confusion. Grass? I threw my arms up in exasperation. This was a waste of my beauty sleep.

"Yes, grass," Connor agreed. Percy and Connor glared at each other. It must've been the only thing they've agreed on in a while.

"Explain," I commanded. Before anyone could start, we all heard a very loud yawn. Dionysus, unaware we were in the room, scratched his gluteus maximus and did a very big stretch. Percy stifled a laugh. I glared at him. I put my index finger to my lips. Dionysus would be angry. The god continued to scratch which was very disturbing and muttered to himself, "I seriously got to get some ointment for this." Connor and Travis nudged each other and clutched their hands over their mouths. Piper's face turned purple from holding in the laughter. Afterall, we were pretty much in the dark, talking. We couldn't disturb anyone.

Dionysus got a pack of M&Ms and left, yawning some more. That was a major setback in our conversation. Everyone burst out into laughing. I just sat there, my arms crossed. When they were done, I cleared my throat.

"Proceed," I commanded once more. The story was quite interesting, but hard to hear at times because they would mumble. When they were done, I sighed. "Alright, children. You know you have your extra chores. I am aware that only certain people played a minor role in the prank wars, but they still did it and get the same consequences the others will get. Piper and Thalia will have kitchen duty together and sweeping in the pavilion for two weeks. Percy and Connor will have pegasi poop duty for two weeks. Travis-"

"Exuse me, Chiron, but you forgot about Jason and Leo," Piper interupted. I, in fact, had.

"Pardon me." I excused myself for a moment and galloped to Cabin 9 first. I opened the door and most of the campers were up and ready to move. Leo was the first to notice me. I motioned for him to come, and he obeyed. "Come with me," I simply said. He followed. I next went to Cabin 1. Jason was snoring when I entered. I shook him awake and a torn up blanket fell to the floor. Jason immediately started to whimper.

He kept muttering, "Blanky." I gingerly picked up the blanket. I shook him awake. He snapped awake and then realized that Leo and I were there. He stared in horror that I had found his most "treasured" possession. His face turned red.

"It's not what it looks like," he started.

"Aww, man. It's ok. I mean, I blanket isn't the best alternative, but if you had a talking teddy bear, that would be da bomb," Leo said. Jason scrunched up his nose.

"Teddy bears are for girls," he replied.

"And bwankies aren't?" Leo said in a baby voice. Jason's ears turned red. "Hey, I was just kidding." I cleared my throat.

"Anyways, you need to come with me to the Big House right now," I stated. He got up, ready to go. I was surprised. They then followed me back to the Big House. Percy, Piper, Connor, and Thalia were still there. I narrowed my eyes. Where was Travis? Percy got on to my suspicion.

"Oh. Travis made Director D mad." Percy pointed to a glass of wine on the table. "There he is." I looked at the wine with shock.

"Can he hear me?" I asked.

"I don't know," Percy replied. I sighed.

"Just tell him that he and Leo are scrubbing the boys' restroom toilets with tooth brushes for a week when he gets turned back," I told him.

"If he gets turned back," Leo muttered with a laugh.

"Jason, you will collect all the cabins' laundry every weekend for two weeks. Understand?" I asked him.

"Yes, Chiron," he answered. I was finally done, and I dismissed them. My next talk was to talk to Dionysus about the wine glass incident. I climbed the stairs to his room. The interior was of course all purple. Seymour had just been recently hung up in his room instead of downstairs. Dionysus was in his bed, snoring. His normal Hawaiian shirt was replaced by a flannel PJ shirt. His shorts were flannel pants. Inside, I really didn't want to disturb him, but I had to. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"WHO DARES-" Dionysus started. He looked at me and his face relaxed. "Oh hey, Chiron. What do you need? Sorry I'm not properly dressed."

"It's ok. Tail curlers already signify how I look. Anyways, we have a problem. Travis, son of Hermes was turned into wine tonight," I replied.

"Oh, that kid. He called me the wine dude, and I clarified that if someone said that again, they would be a bottle of Merlot. Actually, I didn't want to turn him into a bottle, so I simply turned him into a glass of wine instead."

"Oh. Do you think you can turn him back?"

"Of course. I'm not that lazy." He waved his arms in the air, and I heard a scream downstairs. That was my cue. I left and went downstairs to find Travis covered in sticky wine.

"T-that was awful," Travis stuttered. I led him out the door.

Before he left I said, "Oh yeah, you have to clean the boys' bathroom toilets with toothbrushes for a week." He moaned and left.

***

The next day, I went to the pavilion for breakfast. A lot of kids had their not allowed phones on. I was about to say something when I caught a glance of what all of them were looking and laughing at. Apparently, someone that I talked to last night had gotten a video of Dionysus scratching his gluteus maximus. I laughed. I wondered who it was, but I already knew. Percy.

_______________________________________________________________

Thanks! Please comment!