Ch. 71

Lacey's P.o.v

Mom slams on the brakes while the girls help me out of the car and into the hospital. "We need help she's gone into labor" Hanna says and nurses get me a wheelchair and then push me to a room. Hanna, mom and Kate come with me.

The nurses check me and make sure everything is okay and this isn't a false alarm. It wasn't..it's the real deal and I'm nervous. "Can she have pain pills while we wait" Kate ask. "Yes" the nurse goes and get the medicine and then gives me some.

"Relax. And we'll be back to check on from time to time to see if your ready" the nurse says and Mom nods and then she walks off.

All I want is for the boys to be here.

Hanna's P.o.v

"I'm gonna go tell everyone what's happening" I say and Mom nods. "Don't leave" Lacey says and I keep walking. She was starting to have another contraction.I get to the waiting room and see everyone their expect the boys and father and mother. As soon as everyone sees me they run up to me. "Everything is fine. She's not gonna be having them anytime soon so I hope the boys make it" I say."That's great" Everybody says. "Okay. I'm gonna go back so if the boys get here tell them to come straight back" I say and they all nod. I take that as a yes and walk back to the room.

Third Person P.o.v

While the girls were waiting for Lacey to have the babies, the boys were fighting Renee. They were stalling while Niall and Zayn looked for their stake. And yes a stake through the heart does the trick. There are different kinds of stakes....vampire, werewolf, witches, demon, and angels and so on. 

When they got the stake ready, they admittedly went back to Renee and the boys. If they don't get this right then she could get away....again. Niall does their signal and all of the boys expect him held Renee down. He then the stake and drives it through her heart and broke her neck. 

Once the boys got up she turned into ash. They quickly got everything, cleaned up and then went to the hospital just in time. "Just go back" Tricia says and Zayn, Louis, and Liam ran back. "Don't you want to go" Maura asks and Niall shakes his head. "No. I'll get my time" Niall says and sits down in a seat.

Lacey's P.o.v

I scream in pain again. The boys aren't here yet. A nurse came and told us my doctor was gonna be here in 5 minutes so I want to wait for the boys but I can't, I have been here for about 7-8 hours and I need to get these kids outta me.

"Breathe" Hanna says holding my hand. I nod and start breatheing and scream in pain again. Those pills are starting to wear off. The door bursts open and in comes Louis, Liam and Zayn. Hanna smiles and lets go of my hand. "Take care of her" Kate says and her, Mom, and Hanna walk out of the room. "Did you get her" I ask and they nod and smile. "Yes" Liam says and holds my hand Hanna had.

***

"Hello! Lacey are you ready" My doctor asks and I nod. "Okay. All I need you to do is breathe and push" doctor Rosemary says and I nod again and hold all of the boys hands. I scream in pain again. "Okay. Push" Doctor rosemary says and I push and groan. It hurts so damn much.

"Give me one big push" she says and I push my hardest. I hear the cries of a child and it brings a smile on my face. "Okay c'mon you have 3 more left just give me a little push" she says and I obey. I push just like she told me and I hear the cries of the second child. Sweat rolls down my forehead and tears of joy roll down my cheeks.

I push a few more times till the third one was out. Just one left. Thank goodness. "Don't push" doc. Rosemary says and I give an confused face. "We have to do an emergency C-Section. He's stuck" she says. "Do what you have to do" Liam says and smiles down at me and I weakly smile back.

Third person P.o.v

The boys leave while  Lacey has the c-section. They were worried and didn't know what to do. They waited with everyone. What they didn't know was everything was gonna be fine.

***

Lacey's P.o.v

I wake up to the sound of babies crying and I admittedly open my eyes. "Look who's awake" a voice says and I look around and see Louis sitting in a chair next to my bed. "Hi" I say my voice cracking. " Well how do you feel now" He asks and I shrug. "Wher-" I start but get cut off by everybody coming into the room.

"Your awake. How are ya feeling" Hanna asks. "Okay" I say. "Well would you like to hold one of them" A nurse says that I didn't notice was here asked and I nodded. She walked over to the crying babies and grabbed one and carefully walked over and handed me....a girl.

"She's really beautiful" The nurse says and I smile and thank her. She looks just like Zayn. "Hello. Stefanie" I say in a little voice. I look over at Louis and seen he had Aaliyah and Liam had Nate. "Where's Joshua" I ask and Zayn looks at me. "He's fine....he just needs to stay in his little thing until he grows" Zayn says. "What's wrong with him" I ask. "He's fine" Zayn says again and hugs me. "Okay" I say.

"When can we leave" I ask no one in particular after awhile. "When Josh gets better" Mom says, looking over at me. A nurse walks in the room with papers. "Um these are the birth certificates and they need to be signed" she says and I nod and grab the papers, sign my name and the babies name on each one and then handed them to the only three boys in the room. "Thank you" she says and walks out.

Not too long ago everybody came back into the room and held the babies a little but they got hungry and had to leave because I had to breastfeed and now their back and won't let me sleep. I guess you could say this is where I wanted to be.  

That day when they kidnapped me, I was suppose to stay home because I didn't feel good. So we were meant to be together. Everything that has happened, happened for a reason.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you guys like this chapter becuase it is the last one.... I will update on here and tell you guys when the next one is gonna be up. It called 'True Love'.....

Without you guys this wouldn't have made it as far as it did so thank you so much for the support. You guys are truly amazing.....

Check out the NEW One Direction song Fireproof...It's amazing. Again thanks so much and check out my new book....One Direction Sex Slave!

-Nia xx