Ch.42

Lacey's Pov

We are halfway there and I'm starting to get nervous. When I'm nervous I get hungry. Right now I want my cinnamon bread that I should've grabbed. Out the corner of my eye I saw Niall looking at me. I turned my hand and looked at him. "Something wrong" Niall asked. "I'm extremely hungry. I don't remember if I ain't breakfast or not" I say and he nods. It was like Louis was reading his mind because he pulled out his phone and called someone.

"We gotta stop" Louis says into the phone. "Lacey's hungry" He says responding to who ever he was talking to. "Awesome." he says and hung up.

"One of two things is about to happen" He starts dramatically. "One we could pull over and get the bread from car #2 or we could drive side by side and do a risky move of one of us men hanging out of the window getting the bread" He says and I'm confused. "Where did they get bread" I ask. "Hanna slipped it to them and said you would get hungry" he says like it was nothing.
"Well I go with option one" I say. "Really you scared we'll The Irish boy" He scoff and me and El laugh. "Sure" I say and he does a signal out the window and we pull over.

I look in the mirror and see Gena running with some bread in her hand. She hands me the bread and runs back to the car. We pull off again once she gets in the car. I rip open the bag and eat the bread. I close my eyes and throw my head back and moan."This is really good" I say and the boys and El look at me. "What" I ask and they shake their head then I turn in the radio. My favorite song my John Legend came on. All Of Me.

I look at Niall and smile. He looks at me then back at the road.

"Cause all of me loves all of you" Niall sang and looked at me. I blush and look down.

Niall's Pov

She seriously doesn't know how much I love her.

Louis' Pov

You could feel the sexual tension between these two love birds.
Liam's Pov

It was a bit awkward for me in a car full of couples.

Eleanor's Pov

They are adorable. I don't even know Lacey that well but I know she loves him and he loves her.

Perrie's Pov

Me, Leigh- Anne, Jade, & Jesy are surprising Lacey. The boys and girls set it up. Right now I'm with Maura waiting for them, so we can go to the restaurant. The other girls are getting ready.

Lacey's Pov

You know what I forgot. The paparazzi. Their gonna fucking attack me. "Paps" I say and Niall looks at me. "Don't worry" He says and puts his hand on my leg. Then starts rubbing it up and down my leg. I shiver at his touch. "You know there is other people in the car" Louis says and I push Niall's hand off my lap. "Yeah Niall. Don't ever do that again" I say and slap his shoulder.

I unlock my phone and open notes then type in a note I show it to Niall making sure that no one else saw it. He smirked and said "definitely". I chuckle and lock my phone.

(1 hour later)

We are here at the restaurant that the boys rented out and surprisingly there are about 5 Paps and a whole lot of fans. I hate the screaming, like damn they got some good lungs, I'm surprised they haven't lost their voices.

Niall's Pov

Of course they knew where we were at. Why is my life so fucking hard? I don't want my baby to be seen. The fans are gonna give her so much hate and she has babies.