Ch.25

Recap: "Lacey this is your father". my mom says and moves out of the way and I see the devil himself standing right in front of me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lacey's Pov

"Hello Lacey" my father says in a deep voice. "Hi" I spat and my mother gives me a look while the boys were worried they always are. "I've been told, you have my demons" he says holding back a smile I nod and he continues. "Well alright just think of a happy place and only let it come out when needed its dangerous"he says then disappears.

"Are you ok" my mother ask in a worried tone shaking me. i nod. "What happened" I asked. "You and Niall walked in and you passed out" she says so I never talked to my father he was never he here. "Actually he was he disappeared right before you woke up" Louis says. Ok so I'm not crazy. "Did he say anything" I ask he shook his head no. "He just stood there staring at you". Louis says.

"Well..."Hanna dragged on and I have to admit I'm a bit bored. " I think we should get going" I say and the boys nod. "Stay for dinner" my mother says and then I remembered that Hanna and Kate were coming with me for a few months. Yay. "Right Hanna get packed and Liam call someone to bring us a car so we don't have to carry their bags back". I say reminding them. Liam nods and makes a call. I follow Hanna upstairs and help her pack her bags. "You love them" Hanna asks me and I look at her confused. "Your mates" she says seeing my confused face. "Yeah with all my heart, even though they hurt me" I say and Hanna smiles and we continue packing. When we finish we go back down the stairs and I start to feel tired so I'm thinking we just stay here for the night.

"Um Paul said that we have to be back tomorrow so I called the 5sos boys and their on their way they should be here by one o'clock or midnight" Liam said and froze why, why, why he knows that I hate Calum Hood why would he. (I don't hate him he's pretty cool)

"I'm sorry Lacey" Liam said once he saw my face. "How could you" I ask. "I'm sorry I forgot, but he's not coming with them he's with his girlfriend" Liam says and calms me down, he's lucky I was pissed. Louis snickers and I shoot him a glare. he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Dinners ready" my mom yells from the kitchen. I was the first person to sit at the table and dig, and being the skinny fuck Niall is was second.

"Woah Lace no need for that" Louis says. "Shut up" I mutter and everyone laughs , this is not funny. "You're pregnancy is making you snap like that" My mom says. "And it happened earlier than I expected" She continues. No shit Sherlock. "Language" Louis says with a smirk.

He's really pissing me off right now and you do not and I repeat do not pissed a pregnant woman off or teenager. He snickers again and turns back to his food and eats and just now I realize that my mom has 'wine' for us to drink and water for my sister.

We finished eating and I could tell the boys were worn out. "Mom can stay here for the night". I ask. "Yes there's the spare bedroom and your bedroom" She says and starts washing the dishes. I motion for the boys to follow me up the stairs and they do.

"Um the spare room is there" I say and point to the room directly in front if my old room and right next to the bathroom. Louis, Liam, and Harry nod with tired faces going into the room and shutting the door. Zayn and Niall follow me to my room and I tell them to get comfortable. I take off my shoes, jacket and my bra and the two looked at me. "What my boobs hurt" I say and they looked shocked. I lay down on my back and close my eyes. "You need to relax ok, everything is going to be ok" Niall says and starts massaging my feet while Zayn is massaging my shoulders it felt good. I bit my lip and trying to keep back a moan. "You need to stop that" Zayn says. "What" I ask. "Biting your lip"Niall answers for him.

I stop biting my lip and a loud moan escaped from my mouth and I opened my eyes to see to smirking asswholes. then I heard Louis laughing his ass of. "You guys are hilarious I don't think I'll be able to sleep your thoughts are amazing" Louis yells. "Shut up" I yell and smile. I hate him but love him so much as a friend of course we are going to be the best of friends. "I agree" He yells again. "Go to sleep Louis" I yell back and it gets quiet again expect for the breathing of me and the boys, the wind blowing, and the cars driving by, it was peaceful.

And with that I fell asleep to the peacefulness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if there is gonna be a squeal to this or not so comment what you think and there is a few chapters left.

~Nia