Ch.65

A week later...

Ashton's P.o.v

Excited I get to see the boys and girls today and I have a surprise for them.

Niall's P.o.v

I shouldn't drink anymore and I really don't wanna get up but we have to go get Ashton from the airport in a few hours. I say me and Lacey can stay here, while everybody else goes. That is a wonderful idea.

Gena's P.o.v

Everybody but Niall and Michael are helping clean up. They got wasted last night and Lacey made Niall sleep by himself and she went to Hanna's room. None of the moms approved of them drinking and they went to bed when they got home to let us deal with the drunkin fools. But I have to admit Michael and Niall are funny when their drunk. The boys went out and came back asswholes. I warned Calum that if he got drunk he would be on the couch. He listened. Thankful.

Lacey's P.o.v

When Niall wakes up, I am going to torture him. I told him not to drink because he'll be by himself. I would I have stayed with him but he wouldn't let me sleep. All he wanted to do was have sex and eventually, I just got up and left. I went to Hanna's room and walked in on her and Zayn kissing so I walked back out and stayed on the couch watching tv. No one knows because they went to bed before me and I was up first so they wouldn't know.

"We need to talk after your done" Louis says and I nod. I really need to stop talking in my head. That sounds really weird. I sound crazy, don't I? I finished cleaning and we walked to him and Eleanor's room. "Yes" I ask with my hands behind my back innocently. "Why did you sleep on the couch" He asks and I shrug. "Because everybody was doing something, and I wasn't staying with that ass. So yeah" I say.

"You could've stayed in here" He says and I look at him weirdly. "What were you gonna do? Kick Eleanor out" I ask. "I could have or you could have kicked me out" He says and I laugh. "Eleanor is the wort cuddlier" I say and he gives a offended face. "That's my girlfriend and well we could have kicked Eleanor out" He says and I chuckle.

"Why didn't you ask me why I didn't go in Hanna's room" I ask and he holds back a smile. "I'm surprised you didn't hear them last night. I was scared to go to sleep. I thought the bed was gonna go threw the floor" He says and before he could say anything else, I ran out of his room and to where everyone was.

As soon as I seen Zayn I ran to him and punched him in the jaw, then I turned to Hanna and scoffed then got about to the bathroom before someone tried to stop me but I punched them. When I saw it was Louis I admittedly helped him.

"Sorry" I say. "It's okay" He says and holds his jaw. "That was a joke" Louis says and anger runs through me and I punch him again. "Idiot" I say and run back to where everyone was but Zayn didn't want me near him.

"Stay away from me. I don't want to be a victim because your on a rampage" He says and I laugh while everybody looks at me crazy. "You can thank Louis for that one" I say and Louis tries to back away form the scene but I grab his arm so he is next to me. "He told me that you guys were having sex last night" I say and Zayn snickers but still a bit scared.

"Babe? You know that if we were having sex you would be able to hear in your sleep and she would be limping." Zayn says and I walk over and punch him again. "Okay. What was that for" He asks holding his jaw again. Wincing. "For saying that and because it was hilarious and you've never had me limping so is there someone else" I ask crossing my arms.

"Yes I did" He says and shake my head. "No you didn't. Harry did but he scared the shit out of me" I say and he gives a shocked face. "What about me" Louis and Liam ask. "Louis yes and Liam no" I say and Louis smiles. "I did it better, I did it better" Louis says dancing around Liam and Zayn.