Ch.45

Perrie's Pov

I knew she wouldn't be able to take it. Niall if you love this girl you would get it together and wake your ass up before she loses these children.

Hanna's Pov

We just arrived. All I was worried about was Lacey but I was still worried about the boys. I ran to the waiting room where Perrie said they were leaving behind Mom, Kate and Luke.
I burst in the room. "Where is she" I ask. "Calm down she's fine. She just passed out after we told her Niall might not make it. The doctors and nurses checked up on her. She's fine the babies are fine" Perrie says and runs a hand through her hair. "She's gonna be fine" I whisper and sit down into a chair. I looked around the room noticing an older lady with tear stains. Must be Niall's mom.

Seconds later Kate, Mom and Luke come through the door. "Is everything alright" Mom asks as she sits next to Perrie. "Yes she passed out but she's fine" She says loud enough for Kate and Luke to hear. "The boys are they okay" Luke asks as he and Kate sits down next to mom and Perrie.
Perrie explained to us what the doctor explained to them. When I heard Niall my not live, I knew that I needed to see my sister. "Their in room 303" I heard the last of what she was explaining. "Can I see Lacey" I ask finally speaking up. She nodded. "I'll show where it is" Eleanor Louis' girlfriend I think spoke up. I nodded and walked out the room and followed behind Eleanor to Lacey's room. We stopped at a elevator and Eleanor spoke.

"You know she gonna be fine" Eleanor she says and wraps her arms around my shoulders as the elevator door opens. "I know I just needed to see her" I say and step into the elevator. Eleanor presses floor 5. I wait patiently till we stop. I walk out and follow Perrie again I look at room numbers and look into doors seeing if I see Lacey. We walk past a familiar room 303. I shrug off the feeling that I heard that room number before and continue on with Eleanor we stop at the next door down the hall.

"I'll be here and when your down tell me I want to talk to her" Eleanor says. I nod and I walk in the hospital rooms.
I walk beside her hospital bed and shook her slightly hoping she would wake up. I do it multiply times more but nothing. "Why are you stubborn as hell" I ask myself and look around the room. I heard a snicker. "Lacey" I says shaking her again. "You know your stubborn as hell too" She says when she opens her eyes. "LACEY" I say and hug her. "I'm sorry" I say and she frowns. "Don't be" she says and pulls a small smile. "Eleanor wants to talk to you so let me get her and I'll see you when your done" I say and walk towards the door and open and let Eleanor come in I walk out and down the hall.

Eleanor's Pov

"Hey El" Lacey said bubbly. How can she be bubbly and she's in an hospital? "Hey Lace" I say and sit down in the chair next to her. "I'm just gonna come out and say it" I say more to myself than her. "Spit it out" she says. "I'm a vampire" I say and she smiles. "Me and the boys are expect for 5sos their werewolves and Gena, and Kate are Witches"She says. "Thank god" I say.

"Can you take me to see Harry and Ashton" She asks and I nod. "C'mon" I say and grab her hand and help her out of the bed. I open the door and lead her out. "Do you remember what room" She asks as she wobbles down the hall. "Yeah it's numb-" I look around. "right here" I say and point to the door. We walk in without bothering to knock.

"Hey guys what are you doing" Hanna asks us as we walk in. "Visiting these two" Lacey says and sits next to Harry who was wide awake. "Hi" Lacey says and looks at Harry who was already looking at her. "Hi"He says and sends her a smpyathic smile. "I know you probably don't wanna talk about it but what happened" She ask holding his hand.

Lacey's Pov

"No it's already. All I remember is slamming on my brakes and then ending up here" He says. "I believe in you. You and all the boys are gonna be okay" I say. "What happened to everybody else" Harry asks looking around the room. I don't say anything so El starts explaining everything. I blank her out, I really don't wanna hear about it again. "Oh. Lacey" Harry says then grabs me into a hug. "Where is everyone else" Harry asks after he's done hugging me. "Waiting room" Hanna says. I forgot she was standing there. "Can you get Rosa I wanna see her" Harry says and I say 'Awwww'. "Will do" I say and wobble away.