Chapter 16

(Edited)
Lacey's Pov

I woke up chained to a bed and all I could think is the boys tied me up again but then I heard a unrecognizable voice and knew that I had been kidnapped and all I could think is better get used to it.

Zayn, Louis, Michael, and Ashton Pov

I woke up with a major head ache and remembered Cal went all ape shit over Lacey.

OH SHIT Lacey.

Zayn's Pov

I searched around the room for Lacey and couldn't find her. I thought you know maybe she might have hid but no luck.

Louis' Pov

I jumped up along with Michael and Ashton and looked around everywhere and couldn't find her or Calum then after trying to think of where he might have took her I heard shuffling in the back room of course why didn't I think of that Michael, Ashton, and I ran to the back to see a disappointed Zayn standing there.

"Where's Lacey" he asks.

"Where's Calum" Ashton asks.

"Why did he go ape shit on us" i ask and they look at me trying to put something to together.

"Zayn can't you track her" Mashton said and I awed in my head and Michael gave me a look I forgot he could read minds. Zayn nodded but then I remembered that Michael can freeze time why didn't he.

"Mikey why didn't you freeze time" I ask and he looks at me.

Michael's Pov

"Mikey why didn't you freeze time" Louis ask me and I look at him.

"I fucking forgot I had a power to do that" I yelled and hit myself upside the head then we heard some grunts.

I looked around to see Niall, and Harry waking up. Yay!

"Why do I have a head ache" Harry ask and it's like on point realization hit him and he jumped up and started looking for Lacey. Im guessing Niall remembered too because he jumped up too, messing up the room.

"Is this going to take all day" I ask Zayn who was trying to track down Calum and Lacy.

"I'm trying my best I want my Lac back so-- no here we go.... Found them" Zayn says.

Zayn's Pov

I found her but the thing is I can sense she's afraid that must be a new power or part of the mating bond we have.

Im going to be more honest and truthful about everything with her I don't want to lose her again.

"She's in Virginia" I say and the two 5sos boys eyes widened.

"We have to hurry" They say in unison and run off to I guess get everybody else up.

Mashton's Pov

OMG this is bad or maybe even worse we have to hurry and get there.

We went and got everybody up and packed everything we were going to need.