Ch.38

Kate's Pov
When we walked out of the my house Lacey shot me daggers. I shrugged them off not really caring, that's how our relationship is. Luke being the gentleman he is, opens the car door for me then jogs over to the other side of the car and hops in. He looked at me before he started the car and pulled off.

"You look beautiful tonight" Luke says and I blush. "Sorry you don't look beautiful tonight you look beautiful everyday and night" He stammers his words. I giggle. "I know what you mean. Thanks" I say and he smiles. God why does he look like a goddess.

Luke's Pov
God I'm so dumb, really you look beautiful tonight. What was I thinking she looks beautiful every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year. She's best thing that's ever happened to me even if we're not dating I feel like I've known her centuries.

I have actually known her for centuries she, just doesn't know it yet. I changed the future and now I feel like that was the wrong decision. I wanted her to fall for who I am and not because she's practically forced to.

Eventually we would have been together. Mates can't be without each other ya know.

I pull over on the side of the road not to far from the cabin. "Here put this on" I say holding a blindfold. "You're not kidnapping me are you" Kate asks and I laugh. "No. Lacey would kill me if I took you away from her" I say and she chuckles. "Your right"She says and puts the blindfold on.

Kate's Pov
I put on the blindfold and Luke's pulls off. Minutes later the car comes to a stop again. "Hold on" Luke says. I wait and he comes and opens the car door. I grabs my hand and leads me out the car and up some steps. A door is opened then we take a few more steps before he takes of the blindfold. "Oh my! This is amazing" I say. "Thank you. not a lot was done" He says and I nod.

"Take a seat" He says and pulls out my chair like a gentleman then pushes it in. "Thank you kind sir" I say and smile. "Your welcome ma lady" He says and I giggle. Ugh why is he so perfect all the time.

Luke's Pov
Help Olympus has fallen for this girl sitting right next to me. That was really bad wasn't it?

Kate's Pov
I didn't want to seem like a fat ass when I first sat down even though I was starving my ass off. "So did you cook this by yourself" I ask and he shakes his head 'no'. "Oh" I say. Who could have helped him. Im pretty sure the boys have a tour right sooo. "Dig in and find out. I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out" He says and pass me some stuff. First thing on my plate is a steak that had a familiar taste and smell to it.

I ate the whole not leaving anything on it. Lacey is a damn good cook. "Liked it" Luke asks. "Loved it. It was PhenomeNiall" I say and we laugh. "Good one" he says. "Thanks" I say and look up he was looking in my eyes. I quickly look away. Not the right time but for some reason I found myself looking back up.

Best decision of my life. His lips and my lips were perfectly in sync. We put everything into this kiss the anger, nervousness, drama, happiness, lust, and most of all love. This felt right.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Luke's Pov
I just did it with thinking. Who am I kidding I thought long and hard. This was right. I'm doing the right thing.

+++++

Harry's Pov
I'd be lying if I say that the last few days with Lacey gone were fun but is be lying. They were terrible. Ashton and Luke knew something we didn't I could tell everything we asked if Lacey was okay. What could it be?

I was lost in thought when I bumped into something then I'm soaking wet. Shit. I looked up it wasn't something it was someone, I would say she's an old friend. Back in Holmes Chapel we went to school together and I liked her but I never had the courage to ask her out. I came back to reality when she started talking.

"I'm sorry I wa- Harry" She asked with a confused face. "Yeah" I say with a smile. "You look different"She says and hugs me. I breath in her scent it was wonderful. I could just dra- no nope I really need to go before I can't control myself.

"It was nice seeing ya" I say walking off ignoring that I was soaked. She grabbed my hand and put a piece of paper in it and smiles. "I'm sorry about getting you wet." She says with a sincere smile. It was adorable. "It's alright I'll call you" I say and turn around smiling. Nothing could ruin this moment. Not even what was ahead.

Liam's Pov
We've been real busy since Lacey left, not saying that's a good that. It was just to get our minds off of things Paul had us running everywhere and working out more. Zayn and Niall were pretty upset he was making us do all this and they just lost the love of their life. I would be pissed to.

Louis has been seeing someone and by the look on his face, he's in love. I'm happy for everyone of the boys especially Zayn and Niall for taking everything with Lacey so well. The first few hours Niall wanted to kill him. Zayn understood.

Perrie she left. Where? May you ask. Didn't tell, she just left. I had a feeling it had something to do with Lacey.

Lacey. I haven't talk to her since she left and the boys and I were starting to worry. I'm sure she's fine or Luke would have called. She did help with the date he and Kate went on.

Louis' Pov
Am I gonna tell the lads? Yes eventually. I found her after so long. Right now things are gonna stay the way they are. She's where, she is and I'm here lonely. Hopefully it won't always be like this.

Zayn's Pov
I can honestly say, that I don't think Lacey is ever gonna come back. Whenever Paul isn't dragging us out or doing concerts then I would be stuck on the tour bus with ice cream watching sad movies. Girly much? I really don't care. And that's what I'm doing now.

Harry went out a few hours ago and still isn't back. Paps and Fans probably but lately they haven't been so bad.

Louis he's been acting really suspicious lately. I'm hoping Lacey is trying to surprise us.

Niall has been blaming me. Like me he's always in the tour bus on his bed looking at pictures of them. I've got a couple of us together and a few of her by herself but it's not the same. I want her next to me, in my arms.

Liam. Well Liam's trying to keep everyone happy it's not working he's just as sad as everyone else but I'm worse. I caused this.

+++++

Kate's Pov
Sparks flying like the fourth if July. That's all I felt when we kissed. Sparks.
We ended up on the couch after a few minutes. I pulled away and hid my face in his shirt. "What's wrong" He asks. "Nothing" I say and smile. "You have an adorable smile" He says and I blush. "Thank you" I say and hide my face, still smiling. "Hey don't hide it" He says and picks my head up. "You wanna take a walk on the beach" He asks and I nod.

He gets up and grabs my hand. We walk out the door on the back porch and into the sand. I take my flats off.
"What are you doing" He asks curiosity clear on his face. "I'm taking them off because of the sand" I say and he nods and starts taking off his shoes and socks. "Ready?" He asks. I grab his hand and drag him to the water.

It was beautiful. The sun hit the water perfectly with the beautiful blue water. I was in aw. "It's beautiful" I whisper but Luke heard it. "Not beautiful as you" he says and I smile.

I sit down in the sand and Luke sits next to me. He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into him.

Soon my eyes feel heavy and I know that's exactly where I want to be. In Luke Hemmings arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've decided to start this thing, you guess the lyrics and I dedicate a chapter to you. I'm starting it the next chapter.

-Nia