Chapter 20

Lacy's Pov

That kiss with Zayn was different it felt right even though the boys were standing right there, it felt right, I felt like the only girl in the world and it's kind of freaking me out that I want Zayn to take me right here right now no interruptions, I'm way to young to think like that. Right?

Louis' Pov

I'm not sure if Lacy knew I was reading her mind but by the way she was thinking she didn't, like the fact that she likes Zayn more than anybody else its rude we're right here and also her mates.

Zayn's Pov

My love for her is crazy and when we get home I'm gonna sit her down and talk her to her about, I feel like I can just spill everything to her. I wonder how she's gonna feel when I tell her I cheated.

Lacy's Pov

I'm gonna have to tell them so might as we'll be now. "So I've just got some important info about my past that could help way I am the way I am." I say and they look at me to go on. "So basically I have to visit my mom and dad." I say. "For?" Harry ask. "I just told you anyway I'm thinking next week maybe give me sometime to think about everything and, yeah." I say and they agree. Eventually we pack up and head home.

(They go back to the tour bus not their house)

When we get back I realize that 5sos are my mates to so I have to have sex with them too now I feel like a whore. 'well you're not stop saying that'-Louis.
"So 5sos my mates right"?I ask and nobody agrees ok what is going on. "Actually no and the book is wrong it was just their werewolf senses that made them think that you were their mate." Liam says and I can see he was hiding something I'm gonna find out.

Next week

Lacy's Pov (still)

Me and Zayn have been hanging out more and more and I can see he's nervous about something so I decided I'm gonna ask him about today after the boys leave to go hunting and shopping. (they are still on tour)

Thank you now I can finally ask him. "Zayn can we talk" I ask and he nods and we sit on the couch facing eachother. "what's bothering you" I ask and he tenses, now I know that something is wrong. "what wrong" I ask again. "promise you won't get mad, I mean you can get mad just no..." he says and I nod getting his drift. "I promise". I say.

Zayn's Pov

I have been avoiding telling her that's why we have been hanging out the most I want her to know that I love her with all my heart. "I promise" she says.

I gulp and nod not really wanting to tell her but I know i have to for her she's my everything and I don't want to lose her. "um so like I'm sorry but I like slept with someone else" I say and I could she the hurt in her eyes, she was emotionless. "when" she says, her voice cracking a bit. "like before all of this, after we had sex the first when we told you about being mates, and I left, came back and you asked where I was I didn't want to say a thing because I didn't want to ruin our relationship and all I could think when you were gone was ' I should have told her' and 'we are gonna have a new begingging'." I say a little scared on her reaction.

"Really Zayn, are you serious your scared over that was before I actually got feelings for you, your off the hook for now, but your gonna have to make it up to me." she says flirting.

"Well, have any ideas" I say flirting back.
"Yep I've got one in mind" she says and sits on my lap wrapping her hands around my neck and leans in and I do as well.

"You sure" I ask her. She nods and we start making out on the couch after awhile I get up and wrap her legs around my waist so I can get us to the bedroom, we get there successfully without damaging anything. I lay her on her back and take off my shirt and she does so aswell.

Lacy's Pov

I can't believe believe it this basically like my first time you know, like its real and not just to keep us alive. Anyway we start taking off our clothes and throw them to the side, and now for some reason after I took off my shirt and pants I covered my self up, and Zayn finished taking off his pants and noticed this. "Don't do that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life stop putting yourself down" he say and uncovers my body then starts trailing kisses down my neck.

-----------------------------/////////---------------------------------
Before you continue with this, there will be some sexually activity you don't have to read this you can skip or scroll down till it says you're ok.
----------------------------/////////---------------------------------

Lacy's Pov

He finds my sweet spot and I moan, I need him like now, he sucks on my sweet spot giving me a hickey,I moan.

After me pulling on his hair and doing some other things, he smirks knowing that I WANT him in me right now.

He goes down between my legs and says "these need to go" I nod and let him take them off then he goes to my clit and starts rubbing it, I was a horny mess and he was teasing me, this was not the time to so that.

I felt something wet on my clit, I looked down and saw him licking my clit and then without warning pushed two fingers inside me.
"Fu-u-c-kk Za-y-y-n-n" I yell/moan. "That's right babe" he says. "I'm about to cum" I yell. "Cum for me babe, I wanna taste you". He yells. Solon I cum and he cleans me up and I know your wondering shes young she shouldn't know about this but Louis taught that stuff to me.

He stands up and almost ripped his underwear off in a flash. After he gets them down he hovers over me his arms holding him up, we start kissing again and just as we pulled away he said "you were delicious" and smirks. I blush and I get ready for the pain.

He slide his really big member inside me while I, bit my lip. After he let me adjust to his size, he admittedly hit my G-spot he kept hitting it every time, I moaned and scratched at his back after I wrapped my legs around his back.

"Fuck Lacy your tight" he groaned and as an response I moaned. "ffuck" I screamed and dug my nails further into his back . "I'm about to cum" I moan. " me too hold it" he moans. I feel like I'm about to burst open I can't hold hit I, just release a few seconds before Zayn.

[You're good now.............]

"That was-" I say but got cut off by Zayn. "amazing" he says and I nod. "I love you" I blurt out. he turns to me and smiles widely " I love you more" he says and I roll my eyes.

Me and Zayn look into each other eyes and space out but I was brought back by Zayn jumping out of bed with wide eyes. "What is it" I ask frantically. "We didn't use a condom" he sort of yells and all I remember is darkness.
==============================================================================================================================So I need 5 more characters to be in the story.

Parts left:
Calum's GF
Lacy's Sister
Lacy's friend
Liam's GF
Harry's GF ......

Message me if you want a part, thanks and please
check out my other books and tell me what you think.

-Nia