Ch.69

A week later

Lacey's P.o.v

The boys are coming back today and us girls are sort of kind of dreading it. This time we have had together has been awesome.

Zayn is flying his mum and sisters out today so their are gonna be here tomorrow morning. I'm kind of scared this is the first time I would be meeting them. I wanna make a good impression even though we're not together. I feel it's the right thing.

"The boys are on their way here" Mom says and I nod. "Okay. Wake me up when they get here" I say and lay back down. I have a few choice words for Mr.Styles but right now it's too early for me. We stayed up last night and didn't go to sleep till about 12:00 and now it's about 2:30 and they're waking me up about the boys. I love them death but personally they can wait and let me sleep. The rest of the girls would say the same thing. I fall into a deep and dreamless sleep.

"Lacey" A voice says and I groan and roll over on my side. "I thought you would be glad to see us" a different voice says and I open my eyes. "Is this real or a dream" I ask. "Either one you want it to be" Liam says. "Well then. Come here" I say and open my arms and they hug me.

"How did the appointment go" Zayn asks when they all pull away go. "Quite well. We're having Halloween babies" I say and they all freeze. "What's wrong" I ask. "Your stepmom. We have to get to her before Halloween or she could possibly get you and the kids" Louis says. "What's so bad about Halloween besides, teenagers" I ask. "It's basically dinner for us "Myths" but we get stronger meaning more deaths" Louis says and I sit up getting interested. "And with Halloween being only a few days so we have to track her down and we need to do it fast" Liam says. "Oh. Can I help" I ask. "No. You need to be safe but if we need you and the powers you have then we will ask for your help" Liam says and they all walk out me behind them to the kitchen. Time fly's when you're sleeping.

"Harry?" I ask siting down. "Yes" He asks. "Why didn't you tell us, you wrote a song for Ariana Grande" I ask. "Didn't think it'd matter" He says. "It does when she is our favorite singer" Rosa says and he blushes. Aw curly blushes. "Sorry" He says and stuffs his face so he can't answer any more questions. "Well let me say. I'm in love with the song. So congrats" I say and give him a smile and he smiles back. We all finish eating, talking here and there.

After we ate Karen washed the dishes while the rest of us went to the living room and caught up. The girls teased Harry about the song here and there but other than that it was like they never left and this was just a casually night. I love when this happens.

-------

The night was filled with laughter and abet of nudeness... Not saying names but *cough* Harry *cough*. We all got caught up and Zayn is super happy to see his family today and in fact, Paul is bringing them now. I can't wait to meet his mom and sisters, he said they'll love me.

Zayn told me not to cook any chicken because his mom would and I'm like offended he's saying I can't cook. So just about everything but chicken is being cooked but I'm not the one cooking, I'm just telling everybody else what do put here and there while I sit at the island watching everybody's every move because if they mess up, the whole dinner is done for.

"Watch them, and tell me if they mess up" I say to Hanna and she nods and starts texting on her phone. If she is going to do this the whole time while Patricia is here then she can stay with Nash for the time being, I'm starting to not being able to handle her. She's out of control. I walk to my bedroom and slip off my sweatpants and slip on some shorts and a tank top. I fix my hair and then put on my flats and walked back out of the room. I can't fit much of my clothes so I put on whatever I have.

I walk out of my room and back to the kitchen. "You didn't have to change clothes to meet my family" Zayn says lifting his head up. "Yes. I did. I had pajamas" I say and sit back down. "Well you could have stayed in that because it's what you're comfortable in. They wouldn't care" Zayn says and I shrug. "Its fine Zayn" I say and he sighs. They always want me to be comfortable, even when we go into public it's like 'wear your pajamas if that's what you're comfortable in'. I ignore them and keep going with life.

"Paul said They're about 10 minutes away" Liam says and puts his phone away. "Okay. Is the food almost done" Perrie asks and I get up and check everybodys cooking and surprsingly it taste somewhat how I would make it. "Perfection" I say and everybody claps.

***

"Hi! You must be Lacey" Patricia says and hugs me and I hug back. "Yes." I say when we let go. "Well you are prettier than he said" She says and I blush. "Thank you. Mrs. Malik" I say. "None sense call me Tricia" she says and then smiles. "Okay" I say and give Zayn a look. "Hi." Zayn's sisters say in unsion. "Hi. Nice to meet you" I say and Zayn comes over and wraps his arms around my waist. Please tell me he told them we are not together. "Well lets go eat" Zayn says and leads his family to the kitchen while everybody esle follows. "I hope its okay but mommy can you cook chicken" Zayn says giving his mom the puppy eyes. "Of course" Tricia says and he gives her the chicken while and then he pushes me to talk to his sisters.

*Dinner*

"Tell me about yourself" Tricia says. "Well um... There's not much to tell... I'm 14, I have a 12 year old sister named Hanna, two bestfriends Kate and Nikki, wonderful family I love, I love to bake and cook" I say and Tricia nods. "Where's your family" Tricia asks. "Mom" Zayn says and scolds his mom. "Zayn it's fine.. My family is right here in this very room,their all I'll ever need in life" I say. "Including us" Safaa asks. "You guys we're and always will be famliy too" I say and smile. "Well thank you" Tricia says and I nod."No problem" I say. Life is perfect but it'll be more perfect when I get these kids out of my stomach before I exploxed.

Oh and Renee....I'm coming after you....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody, I'm Nia's friend Jes and I'm updating for her because all of her electronics are being asses and won't let her use them. I have no idea when the next update is gonna be so your just gonna have to wait and see.

-Jes