Chapter12

(Edited)

Recap: "Um....
----------------------------------------------

"Um okay so Liam tell her" Louis said. "no let Zayn since he said there's nothing to worry about when there is." Liam yelled and I jumped he's never yelled before I whimper and Louis head snaps towards me but asks the boys if they heard that noise the boys shock there head no but Louis pulled them to another room and left me alone in the living room.

A few minutes later they came back and Zayn said "what do you want to know". "everything" I said then he nodded and the boys looked a bit freighted but let him tell what he needed.

"Okay so basically somehow you're the strongest person alive and it happened on your birthday so we are trying to figure out how it happened." Zayn said like it was no problem and like Liam said it's a problem I had nothing to say so I sat there with my mouth hung open. Niall kept closing my mouth but it would open again so eventually he stopped and left me be. I mean how was I suppose to act it's ridiculous they couldn't just told me and now I know way they were a bit scared of me. haha that's hilarious just can't get enough.

"Well ain't that just eventful" I say and Louis stifles a laugh. "anything else" I ask and Louis nods. " your a vampire to" Niall said and I jumped up excited that I get to have powers. "yay! love you so much lads" I say in a British accent. "That was actually a really good accent" Harry said. "thanks" I say and he nods.

"I'm hungry" I say out of nowhere. "I bet" Liam says and gets up. "Me too" Niall yells and the boys shhh him. "what" he asks and the boys shake their heads.

30minutes later

----------------------------------

Liam yells for us to come and eat so we race and Niall wins but I got 2nd place and Louis got 3rd Harry got 4th and Zayn got 5th.

We sit down and stuff our faces as soon as we sit and we didn't even notice Liam standing over us with his mouth hung open because we were eating.

Eventually he gained focus because he sat down and ate then we went back into the living room and sat down but not even 5 minutes sitting down and watching TV Liam gets a call and he's face brightens up then says "yes, okay bye" then ends the call and the boys and I look at him confused.

"5sos is coming on tour with us a again" Liam says and the boys jump up and down while I look at them funny like who is 5sos. Louis stops jumping and I can tell he read my mind.

"Who is 5sos" I ask and the rest of the boys stop jumping and look at me like I'm crazy while Louis and gets something and in a spilt second he's shoving a computer in my face.

I look at the screen and see the hottest guys ever. Louis gives me a look but i brush it off. "what's so cool about them I ask and no one answers my question Louis just types in 5sos on YouTube and a song called 'she looks so perfect' pops up. I sit there and wait for it to load then the beginning starts and a smile comes upon my face.

Hey x 8

Simmer down, simmer down they say we're to young now to amount to anything else

but look around we work to damn hard for this just to give it up now

if you don't swim you'll drown but don't move honey

I sat there and listen to the song but didn't pay much attention to the video because I was to much drooling over the one named Luke and just let me say he looks so perfect with his eyes and lip ring he's hotter than Harry.

At the end of the video I looked and saw the boys had a mad look on their face but it was so adorable. Louis needs to stop reading my mind it's getting annoying but his blushing over what I thought was so adorable.

I decided to go to bed a little while after I watched the video and got a lecture about them being the only ones I should drool over and yada, yada.

Liam's Pov

After Lacy went to bed we looked in the book for more information on what happened to her and we found quite a bit out but just as we were about to close the book something popped up that I wished had not.

Third person's Pov

Shit is about to go down.