Chapter 1

(Edited)

   Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching? That's how I felt right now. I had chills from it. Everytime I looked around I didn't see anyone or anything so I just shook off the feeling and kept going.

   I had to stay after school today, which sucked everytime, I felt singled out but we have fun sometimes. Anyway, this meant taking the shorter route to get home so my mom didn't worry about me. The only thing about that is, it happened to be an alleyway.

   It was interesting. There was graffiti on the walls and trash everywhere, it smelled so bad but I toughed it out so I could get home. That same feeling came back but instead of me looking back, I picked up my pace.

   I was about halfway down the alley when I heard something go 'Woosh' so I stopped and looked around. That wasn't creepy at all.

I hear something else which made my feet start going but I didn't get far because I got pushed against the brick wall. HARD. I looked at my attacker to see a pair of eyes that I swear I've seen before.

"Harry! Hurry up there are people coming" a voice says and I start squirming but then get pinned to the wall by two other guys who were very hot...no-no stop those nasty thoughts, they're gonna rape you. I think to myself.

"We are not gonna rape you but it'd be nice if you would stop squirming so we can drink your blood" another guy says. Okay. WAIT WHAT? Their vampires I didn't think they were real.

"Most people don't," the same guys say. How does he know what I'm saying am I saying it out loud. " no I can read your thoughts," he says then nods his nods towards the guy with curly hair.

   The curly haired dude then tilts my neck to bite it he reaches down but stops and says "can't she's our mate".

"How do you know?" a guy with brown asks a little excited and hyper.

"Smell her skin," the curly dude says and they all start to sniff me. I freak out and try to scream but nothing comes out. What is going on? They stop sniffing me and look at me I get scared.

"Go to sleep," a raven-haired boy says and I start to feel sleepy I try to fight it but I can't but before I fall into a dreamless sleep they grin the widest grin I've ever seen then darkness took over.