Ch.39

Lacey's Pov
A few minutes ago I texted Luke 'Use protection ;)' and then he's all like 'she fell asleep' then I say keep her but she must be back tomorrow.

Hanna's helping Annie cook dinner,and don't ask I have know idea what. I'm lying in Kate's bed staring at the ceiling. I'm not bored I'm just thinking about everything. I've been doing that a lot lately.

I miss the boys. I miss Perrie and before you ask no I'm not mad at her. Should I call her? Would she want to talk yo me? I'm gonna call her. That's exactly what I did. I went through my contacts and... Boom, I'm calling Perrie.

"Hello" Perrie asked. OMG she answered. "Don't hang up. Its me Lacey" I say and she sighs. "Look I'm sorry. if ya wanna cuss me out I get it. I deserve it. I didn't mean anything bad I said about you." She says. "I forgive you, still about mad but for the most part I forgive" I say and she squeals, then some mumbling in the background.

"Sorry Lacey I have to go" She says. "It's ok bye" I say. "bye"she says and then that was it.

I wonder if Zayn got that note I left for him yet.

Zayn's Pov
We just got done with a gig and here I am laying in bed. All the lads expect for Niall and I went out. They were mad at us but hey what's there to be happy about nothing's gonna take my mind off of everything that's happened.

I haven't touched my clothes since she left. Why? She was the person to touch them so therefore I wear the lads clothes.

Something is telling me to open my suitcase. Here we go.

My hands are shaking, hovering over the suitcase. I lower it and freeze. I can't do it. 'Yes you can you twat' a voice in my head says.

I open it and there is a piece of paper on top of my clothes. Good I don't have to touch my clothes. Score. I grab the paper and close the suitcase, then I walk back to the bed and sit down.

Now or never. I open the paper and I could tell Lacey wrote it and not one of the boys.

Dear Zayn,
If your reading this know that I still love you. Your probably moping around the tour bus like 'This is my fault' Ugh just shut it and act like a man.
Time will tell if you and I will ever see each other again. Like the songs says 'Nothing will come between you and I', so keep that in mind. If you truly loved me.
You'll see your kids don't worry, I wouldn't keep them from you. Don't stress you have the boys and I have my girls. Don't miss me too much.

Love, Lacey

I wiped away my tears I'm gonna be strong for her and my babies. I stood up and looked through Liam's clothes. I found a white shirt and skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower.

Hanna's Pov
I was helping Annie in the kitchen when Lacey called for me. "Hang on" I say to Annie. I run up the stairs into Kate's room. "What" I ask.

"Kate's not coming home she fell asleep and I'm starving" She says with a frown,so I grab her hand and drag her down the step with me. Ugh pregnant people.

Lacey's Pov
Hanna drags me to the kitchen. She's mean but I love her. She pulls out a chair and finishes helping Annie.

"Why'd you drag me down here" I ask and huff in annoyance. "Because the food is ju- Done" She says and hands me a plate with homemade pizza and some chicken. "Thanks" I say and she nods.

"Oh Annie Kate fell asleep. So she's coming back tomorrow." I say and she nods. I grab a few more pieces of pizzas then go to the living room and sit down rubbing my stomach, then I hear some talking. Minutes later Annie and Hanna sit down on the couch and face me. Ok this is weird.