Chapter 13

(Edited)
Lacey's Pov

I woke up and didn't feel good so I went into the living room to see if the guys were there and they weren't so I went in the kitchen to make some breakfast to see if that made me feel better but as I left the living room, it didn't. I felt a presence in the room but I ignored it and kept walking to the kitchen.

I looked into the fridge and got some eggs, bacon and pancakes. Hours later the boys still didn't come back so I decided to call, I picked up the phone and called but no one answered so I mind linked Louis and no one answered so I decided to take another nap.

Hours later I woke and still no one back so I just turn on the TV and wait some more until it comes dark outside then cook some dinner and I feel a presence again but I don't know what it is.

I go back into the living room after cooking and watch more TV but I feel more presences and look up and see a glowing Louis, Zayn, and Niall standing in front of me smiling. "What's wrong with you guys why are you glowing" i ask and they frown. "We are dead" Niall said

"That must be one of your powers" Zayn added while Louis nodded. "aren't I suppose to get your powers " I ask and they nod yes. "so why don't I" I ask.

"The book" They say at the  same time. "how did you die" I ask and all they say is "in time" and that creep me out then I black out.

I wake up again and remember that the boys are dead but I don't feel like moving. I slept all day and now it's night time and I'm still sleepy.

Dream: me and the boys were at a beach swimming when suddenly i get pulled down by the leg and I drown. I open my ey-....

End of Dream....

I wake up and see the boys standing over me with a bucket of water and worried expressions on their face.