Ch.62

This chapter will be between Lacey and Ashton's Povs.

Lacey's P.o.v

I've been up all night. Thinking. Niall tried talking to me but all I did was cry. Eventually he went to sleep and I silently cried not wanting to wake him. My own sister doesn't love me. The choices I've made. Nothing. What she said stung me real bad but at the same time it gave me a reality check. I never wanted to be me. She was always the popular one. Ever since everybody I hung out with started dying and she came to a school with me, she was the cool one. I only had Kate.

So for her to say that she never wanted to turn out like me, it hurt me more than it gave me a reality check because I was always the responsible and I always had to watch over her. If I would have never been kidnapped, I would have never been chased by basically myself and I would have never gotten pregnant not saying that is a bad thing but I wanted to live my life a little.

If it were up to me, I would have gone back in time and not have sex with Zayn hell I wouldn't have had sex with Niall but I can't and if I could I'm sure the boys wouldn't have let me go back. Even though they've lived life and have girlfriends who can do anything. Of course like always, Im stuck between to big decision that may not be right for me or anyone else and right now quite frankly I could fucking careless.

Hanna's P.o.v

I stayed up all night thinking about what I said. I left Zayn's room after he went to sleep and now I'm sitting in the kitchen with a cup of water. There's not much to say besides I fucked up. All I can really say is sorry.

Liam's P.o.v

I got up like 10 minutes ago but I've just been laying in bed. I don't feel like moving. I just want to lay here all day and do nothing.

Ashton's P.o.v

I got home yesterday and just rested. It feels good to just rest for awhile. My family was excited to see me. After they picked me up we just caught up even though they saw me about a week ago. I just woke up about an hour ago and I have just been lying here.

"Ash" My sister Lauren says snapping me out of my trance. "What" I ask looking at her. "Mom is going out do you want to go" She asks looking back at her phone. "Sure" I say and get up and she walks back out and I assume to tell Mom I'm going.

I go to the bathroom and throw water on my face. I grab a towel and dry my face then walk back into my bedroom. I don't want fans noticing me so I grab a hat and sun glasses. I put my shoes on and put my phone in my pocket. I walked out my room and shut my door then walked down the stairs.

"Harry. Lauren. lets go" My mom yelled for my brother and sister. They cane running down the stairs my brother sorta looked like me. "Love your style. Man" I say and grab his shoulders and walk out the door.

Lacey's P.o.v

"Lacey" Niall says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah" I ask looking at him. "You okay? You've been staring into space for a while" Niall says and I shake my head. "Im fine. Just a bit sleepy" I say and lay down. "If this is about what Hanna said Im sure she didn't mean it" Niall says and I don't respond, I just lay there with my eyes closed. I don't want to talk anymore.

"Lacey come on" Niall says. I still don't answer. "You have to get up you have an appointment today" Niall says. I forgot. "Wake me up when it's time to go" I say and he sighs. "Fine" He huffs and gets up and walks out the room. As soon as he shuts the door I hear someone talking so I decided to listen.

"Can I talk to her" Hanna asks. "She's sleep but she's has an appointment talk to her then" Niall says and I mentally laugh. Im never talking to her again. With that I fall into a dreamless sleep.