Chapter 6

(Edited)

Recap

I washed and was about to get out when.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn burst through the door and got in the shower with me. I looked at him as if he were crazy and tried to cover myself up but all he did was take my arms and put them down by my side then looked me in the eyes, I looked down to see that he was naked and I just realized that. He grabbed my chin so I could look into his eyes.

I looked at his lips then his eyes and so on and so on, then suddenly he pressed his lips on mine hungrily for a minute I didn't kiss back I thought 'I'm 13, I'm not old enough yet' but then I thought 'what if 'I don't want to he might rape me' but then again I want this to happen, I mean one I don't want him to die and two who would want him to die so I kissed back with as much force, hunger, and passion as he did.

"Are you sure you want this to happen, babe"? Zayn asked me. "Yes. I'm positive you can be my first." I say confidently. He smiles then rubs my clit and I moan."What am I supposed to do"? I ask clueless about the whole thing. "Nothing. let me do all the work" he says then turns the water off and picks me up and carries me to the bed and locks the door.

He comes back to the bed and continues what he was doing than out of nowhere he sticks two fingers in me and it hurt like hell but then I got used to it. After a few seconds, my stomach starts to feel funny and I think Zayn knows because he stops and positions his huge penis in front of my clitoris then he looks at me and says "I don't want to hurt you" then slams into me and I scream and cry, he wipes the tears away.

After a few minutes, the pain wasn't there anymore and I'm left with pleasure. He goes faster after he knows that I'm not in pain. "Faster, Fuck, Zayn Faster" I scream at the top of my lungs he looks at me with amazement but goes faster and I scream hold on to the sheets. Moans and screams filled the room.

Seconds later I feel my stomach act funny again and then I feel something go inside of me then Zayn pulls out and collapses next to me and we both pant. After our breathing is okay I notice my legs hurting like hell. "You okay babe" Zayn asked and I nod and he looks at me with disbelief but he lets it go.

"Don't curse anymore," he says and smirks. "I wouldn't have to if you weren't so amazing," I say feeling a bit cocky. He laughs then kisses my lips and holds me tight. "I'm sleepy," I say, he nods and smiles.

A few seconds later the lads are knocking at the door so, Zayn covers me up and goes and opens the door so they can come in. "What have you two been doing up here" Louis ask as if he doesn't know. I hide my face and then I feel a dip in the bed.

"Don't be embarrassed love," Louis says then kisses my forehead then lays next to me. Zayn comes and lays next to me and I cuddle with Louis. The rest of the boys go and cook dinner. After laying there for a while I get sleepily and let the darkness take me away.