Ch. 26

Lacey's Pov

I woke up but didn't open my eyes, I just laid there cuddled up with Niall and Zayn, and smelling the air that's filled with the smell of blueberries, bacon, and *sniffs the air* eggs. My mom always used to cook that for Hanna and I every morning before I was kidnapped, I miss that. Aw man she's got me about to cry.

I hear a groan next to me and I know that one of the boys are getting up thank heavens cause I'm starving. I finally open my eyes and see some really bright blue ones staring back into mine.

"Morning" Niall says in a very sexy morning voice and a smile. "Morning" I say and giggle. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but um, I'm starving and your in my way". I say and he laughs but moves out of the way, anyway. "Sorry" he says. "S'okay" I say. "Well let's get you downstairs". he says and I grab his hand and we head downstairs.

As soon as my feet hit the bottom step I let go of Niall's hand and ran straight to the kitchen to see if breakfast was done. "Morning mom" I say with a smile. "Morning. The foods almost done go get the boys and Hanna up and when you guys get back the food will be done". She says and turns back to cooking. I nod even though she didn't see me. "I go get the boys up" Niall says and then we walk back up the stairs and into my room where Zayn was sleeping but decided that I wasn't going to get him up just yet. I went to Hanna's room and shook her lightly knowing that she's a heavy sleepier but I had an idea on how to get her up. I grabbed her phone, put the alarm on and turned it up on the highest volume then put it by her ear and ran back into my room into my bathroom, grabbed a cup of water then looked at the clock on the wall and in.......

3...,2..,1..

I poured the water on Zayn just before my sister screamed it was hilarious they screamed in sync. I laughed my ass of for a few minutes then thought is this good for the babies the whole, shaking thing.

After a few minutes I went downstairs with a pissed off Zayn and a pissed of Hanna but let me tell you Zayn's face was to cute.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. I love you" I say and he nods and walks off, to the kitchenI really didn't mean any harm he's a fucking ass whole. It's not that fucking serious it was a fucking joke. "Are we ok" I ask Hanna. "Yeah. I can't stay mad at you" she says and we walk to the kitchen and sit down. I sat in between, Niall and Louis and Hanna say on the end next to my mom and Harry.

"You ok" Niall ask. "Yeah" I say and turn back to eating. "You really need to stop lying" Louis whispers in my ear. "And you really need to-" I start but stop he's right. "I know Im right" he whispers again and I really would like to punch him in his face.

When I finish eating breakfast my stomach started turning and ran to the bathroom in vampire speed hoping it doesn't hurt the babies. As soon as I reach the bathroom, I vomit almost not making it to the toilet. Almost instantly there was someone rubbing my back and by the hands I could tell it was Zayn. Right he better be he's the one that did this to me. 'you're becoming feisty' A voice said and I instantly knew it was Louis. 'Fuck off' I say and that was it before I finished vomiting my guts out. "I'm so fucking sorry. I love you too" Zayn says as soon as I was done vomiting he was about to kiss me but I pushed him back. "I just got done vomiting let me brush my teeth" I say and he nods understanding.

After I had gotten done brushing my teeth and washing my hands I saw the boys my mom and Hanna waiting by the door with her bags. "We're leaving now" I ask with some annoyance, one I don't have a bra and two, I'm still fucking hungry. "Yes Paul will have our heads on a silver patter if we don't get back today we have a concert" Liam says and I sigh and go up to my mother.

"I'm gonna miss you" I say. "I'm gonna miss you too and your sister your leaving me again" she says about to tear up. "We'll be fine we have the boys" I say with a weak smile. I done want to leave her again but I know she is stubborn and will not come with us.

"I'll call you everyday and you call too if I don't call you which I highly doubt that" she say and nod. "Bye. I love you." I say and here go the water works. "Please don't cry mom, we'll be back and hopefully before your grandkids are born." I say and nods and cries more. I hug her and she hugs back. I pull apart from her and kiss her cheek. "Bye. I love you darlings" she says as we open the front door and down the steps. Hanna and I turned around and waved with a smile she waved back and blew us a kiss.

We head to the van where the 5sos boys were at waiting for us. "Long time no see" a voice says and I turn around to see Luke. "Omg Luke" I say and hug him he was always my favorite. He hugs back and someone clears their throat I, let go off him and it's Michael with his arms out with a smile. "Hi" I say and run and give him a hug. "You forgot someone" A voice and I turn around to see Ashton standing there with his nose in the air and his arms crossed. "You sure" I say and start walking towards him. "Hiya" he says and hugs me. I let go and notice everyone in the car expect for Hanna, Luke, Zayn, Michael, Ashton, and me.

"We should go get Kate and hit the road". I say and rush everyone into the van. "So where does she live" Michael ask cause he's driving. " Make a left here and then 3 houses down on the right". I say and he nods and does exactly what I told him. I was sat in the front for now. As soon as the van stops I hope out of the car and rush to the door and knock. A few seconds later there's loud foot steps and squeals of joy, then the door swings open and there's a very excited Kate at the door the some bags. "Hi" she yells and pulls me into a hug. "Hey" I say acting out of breath see notices and pulls away.

"Sorry my lovely" She says with a smile. "Come say bye to mommy then we can go" she says and tries to pull me, key word tries but first I tell one of the boys to put her bags in the van and gladly one did. "Hi. Lacey you guys leaving so soon" Annie says and she hugs me. "Yeah the boys have to get back" I say. "Famous life huh" she ask with a chuckle and I simply just nod. "Well that's a shame" she says. "Yeah it is" I say. "Bye. Mommy I believe we have to go" Kate says a bit in a rush. "Alright sweetheart" she say and gives Kate a hug and kiss on the cheek then does the same to me and we walk out "Bye. Annie" I say and wave to her. "Bye and be safe" She says and we get in the van.

Michael and Liam in the front with Liam driving this time. Harry, Louis, Kate and Ashton in the middle. Last but not least Me, Hanna, Luke, Zayn, and Niall in the back. I know your ask how's that working out, well to answer your question Hanna's on Luke's lap and I'm on Niall's lap with my feet on Zayn. Its very uncomfortable but I don't care as long as I'm with my family. Yeah family this boys are like my family.