Ch.57

Lacey's P.o.v

"So your joining us tonight" Louis asked when Niall set me down in the chair. "Yes. Will that be a problem" I ask grabbing my spoon. "Not at all Lace" Louis says and I eat some of my rice. "What's going on? You don't call me Lace" I say and look at him. "Nothing" Louis says looking off into the distance.

"Ok. El who won" I ask getting off the subject because I know he's hiding something and I'll figure it out. "You. I really loved that Marilyn shirt" Eleanor says and all of the girls nod in agreement. "You kidding me Eleanor" Louis says crossing his arms. "Sorry babe I love you but she wore everything better" Eleanor says and Louis pouts. "But I should get ass points right. I mean like look at it" Louis says standing up and poking out his ass and everybody laughs. "Your right Lou but she has the boobs" Niall says and blush. "Really Niall" I say and smack his hand. "Your right" Liam says looking at my boobs. It's not till right now I realise that everyone is looking at Louis ass and my boobs. We are a weird family.

"Okay well I think we are just gonna go to bed and let you young people talk and such. But don't forget Ashton's flight is at 7:00 in the morning so we have to get up and get an early start." Mom says and everybody groans and moans. "Why do I have to go" Zayn asks. "Forget you why do I have to go? I need beauty sleep and I don't get enough already" I say just to make a valid point even though I'm probably already gonna be up. "Get over it drama queens, your going. Sleep in the car" Mom says and I curse under my breath. "Goodnight moms" I say giving each one a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight" They say back and walk up the stairs. Looks like all of us young people are sleeping down here. "Where is everybody sleeping" Eleanor asks. "Well I'm with my lovely girlfriend" Niall says and I look at him. "I didn't forget what you said about me" I said and he blushed. "I'm extremely sorry. I didn't mean it. I love you" Niall pleads for me to forgive him. "I don't know Niall" I say. "Well I do. Everybody we'll be sleeping in Lacey's room" Louis says and Niall admittedly says no. "No your not" Niall says. "What it's not like you guys are gonna have sex" Louis says and everybody laughs, even the moms.

"You don't know that" Niall says. "Oh but I do. And if you don't stop being mean we will never" I say and his eyes widen. "And no you guys have rooms" I say. "Okay" Louis says. He's up to something definitely. "Now can we finish eating I'm starving" Jade says. I don't say anything I just dig in. "Who made this" I ask. "Me" Harry says. "You can cook" I ask and he nods. "I might just hire you for my wedding" I say and he smiles. "Planning already" Niall says and I smile. "Maybe" I say and he chuckles.

I ignore everything else around me and finish eating while everybody else was talking. I didn't even know that I was starting to eat off of Niall's plate.
"You must be really hungry" Niall asks. "Hungry and sleepy" I say then a yawn came out. "I think it's time to get you into bed" Niall says and sleepily pout. "I'm not a baby. Niall" I say and get up from the table and putting my dish in the sink. "I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning" I say to everyone. "Night" Everybody says. "I'll be in, in a minute" Niall says and I chuckle. "Who says you can come to bed with me" I ask and walk away not waiting to hear his answer.

I walk to my room and admittedly go to the bathroom. I do my business wash my hands then walk to my closet. I don't feel like wearing pants so I grab one of Niall's shirts. I take my clothes off besides my underwear and put on his shirt. I get in bed and grab my phone. I get on Instagram. Yes I made one. I followed the first fans like I promised and I instantly got a follow back from them. I bet they were jumping up and down like I would've been. I put my phone away and lay down. The door creaks open and I look to see who it is. "I thought I said. No" I say and Louis laughs. "You can't tell us no" Louis says and I huff. They all walk in with pillows and covers. "Your sleeping on the floor" I say and they put their covers on the floor. Niall climbs into bed with me and I pull the covers up over me.

"No you down there with them" I say and push him out of the bed. "Why" Niall asks. "Because your mean" I say and he scoffs then slides me over and climbs back into bed. "I love you" Niall says. "I love me too" I say and he holds his heart. "That hurt" Niall says. "I'm kidding. I love you too" I say and peck his lips. "Okay are you too done" Liam asks and I blush. "No" Niall says at the same time I say "Yes". "Yes we are" I say and give Niall and mini glare. "But I wanted to give you lots of kisses" Niall says and I laugh. "Another day" I say and Louis turns off the lights. "Goodnight room raiders"I say. "Goodnight mom" Everybody says and I laugh. "Now I fell old" I say. "Night" Niall says. "Night babe" I say and cuddle into his chest.

Niall's P.o.v

I sniff the air one last time to make sure that no one but us was here. I kissed Lacey's head then drifted off to sleep with the love of my life in my arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter won't be updating till Thursday.

Has anyone been helping #5daysfor1d trend worldwide?

Check out my IG for some pictures of Jay (Louis' mom) Wedding. It's Elounor.14

-Nia