Ch.58

Ashton's P.o.v

"Ash get up" A voice like Louis said to me. I groan and roll over on top of someone but I didn't care. "Get up we have to go" The voice that is definitely Louis' says. "Why" I ask. "Because. Now get up" Louis says and I roll back over. "What time is it" I ask opening my eyes but squinting to avoid the light. "5:30" Louis says and I groan again. "Why are you waking me up now. My flight isn't till 7:00" I say and sit up. "Because it takes time waking these nut cases up. Especially Lacey and Zayn" Louis says. "Heard that you dick" Lacey says and I look at her. Isn't she sleep?

"Just get ready and hopefully everybody will be ready to go before 6:00 or 6:15" Louis says and I nod. "Alright" I say and get up. I walk out the door and down the hall to the bathroom.

Annie's P.o.v

My alarm clock wakes me up and I admittedly had to go to the bathroom. I do my business then wash my hands. I dry my hands and notice a note so I pick it up.

'Dear Annie,

Now we finally know what we're dealing with. Thank you so much for everything especially watching over the girls. Love ya sis. See ya soon.

- Mary-Lou

I love ya too sis. I know see can hear me no matter where she is. All you have to do is holler and she'll show up.
A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Yes" I ask walking towards the door and open it. "Everybody is getting ready" Hanna says. "Everybody expect for Lacey. Am I right" I ask her and she nods. "Well we can't leave her here so just tell Niall to get her dressed and let's go" I say and she nods and walks out the room. I start to look for clothes.

Hanna's P.o.v

I get done waking up all of the moms. So now I'm on my way back down the stairs to tell Niall to get Lacey dressed.
I don't bothering knocking. I walk in with my eyes closed. "Just like get her dressed and stuff" I say and walk out the room.

I walk back up the stairs and into my room. I go and open the curtains but before I could turn around someone covered my mouth. "Shh don't scream it's just me" Zayn says and takes his hand off my mouth and I turn around and smile. "Or what you gonna do about it" I ask with a smirk walking away from him and to my closet. "I can't do much right now" He pauses. "But I'll do my best" He whispers and shivers go up and down my spine. I act like that didn't affect so I continued to look through my closet for something the paps and fans won't blow out of proportion.

He starts to nibble on my ear. "I would love to hear you screaming my name so everyone would know" Zayn whispers in my ear again and I melt. "We'll not gonna happen" I say and pick out a shirt. "You sure" He asks in a whisper and I nod. Not very clear of my voice. "I need words" He says and I turn around and look everywhere but his eyes. "I will never have sex with you. Especially when your having kids with my sister and my family is here" I say and he shrugs.

"But we like each other. Can't that be enough" Zayn says looking directly into my eyes. "can't no be enough" I ask and grab some Light Gray sweatpants with 'Love' on them with light purple trim. "No. I want you. Me and your sister are way past each other."He says. "Fine" I say and he gives me a shocked look. "You'll have sex with me" He ask. "Nice try but no we'll try out this whole relationship thing" I say and peck his lips. "Now out. I need to change" I say and he sits on the bed. "Or I could stay and watch" He says. "Or get your fat ass out of here before I kick it" I say and he jumps up. "See ya in a few" He says and walks out my room.

Lacey's P.o.v

"Babe please get up your starting to scare me" Niall says and I stay sleep. I was serious when I said I didn't want to get up. "Get up or I'm gonna have to dress you. That's gonna be hard" He starts. "Knowing you don't have a bra on" He whispers in my ear and I squirm a little bit. He'd never. I feel him peeling the covers off of me. He can't be serious. He could just stay here with me. I'm sure their gonna be gone for hours.