Ch.35

Lacey's Pov
I looked into the window and I couldn't believe what I saw. The house was empty no, nothing. Really she just moves away and don't tell us. She did that in what a fucking day or maybe less is that even fucking possible.

Well I know exactly what this means. Me and Hanna are gonna be living with Annie and Kate until I can save some money and get us an apartment. I really can't believe she fucking did that.

I kick the rocks as I walk back down the steps and to the car. When everybody sees my face they looked confused. "Why are you crying" Ashton asked me getting out the car and pulling me into a hug. I touched my face and sure enough tears were flowing. She just left her kids what a terrible fucking mom she is.

I vow to never do that to my kids ever in my life. "My mother moved" I say a bit muffled. "What was that" Luke asked as everyone was got here's around us. "My. mom. moved" I say with pauses and Hanna's face drops right along with Kate, Ashton, and Luke's. "What kind of a fucking mother leaves her fucking children" Kate yells.
Hanna stands there shocked and Luke is calming Kate down.

"So she just left" Hanna says confusion and sadness written all over her face. She finally broke down after that and I hug her there wasn't much I could do, Im not going back to the boys so the next best place is Kate's. I motion for Ashton to get Hanna and take her to the car. He puts her in and she's still crying so I hop in and hug her tight.

"Everything's gonna be alright" I whisper into ear and kiss her head. "No it's not we have nowhere to go" she says. "You need to stop saying that, your going to my house" Kate says and I smile, I knew she was gonna say it. Hanna's still crying but now it's not to bad and out of nowhere Luke says "Katewillyougoonadatewithme" really fast so you couldn't understand what he was saying as he turned around facing us.

Luke's Pov
Ugh. That was embarrassing. "What was that" Lacey asks. "Kate will. you. go. on a date. with me" I say pause at times and her eyes widen, Ashton slams on the breaks, Hanna stopped crying, and Lacey was smiling from ear to ear recording.

Kate's Pov
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He asked me to go on a date with him. Im overly excited right now. my insides are exploding and I can't help but to smile and say "Of course". He smiles and I see Lacey putting her phone away. "Okay it's gonna be Friday. 8:00" He says and I want to scream he's just so perfect. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lacey's Pov
Kinda had an idea as to what he said so I got my camera ready for at their wedding. I can it already imagine their gonna have kids named Rob and Jo. I ship them already. Lute or Kake I don't know, I don't care, all I know is that they are perfect for each other like peanut butter and jelly. Yep that's a good example.

I mentally screamed I wanted them to have their moment. Eventually Ashton started driving again and pulled into Kate's driveway. Kate got out so I could then, the boys got out and grabbed the bags. Hanna got out shortly after. Kate walked up to the door and knocked Annie( Kate's Mom) is usually up this late.

Minutes later she opened the door with a shocked expression. "What on gods green earth are you doing back" She asked and gesturing us inside. "I was getting stressed being around Zayn we had lots of fights and this certain was a big one so she said pack it up so here we are" I say in a rushed tone not really wanting to talk about it. She understood and moved on.

"So why didn't you go to your mothers house" she ask confusion written on her face. "She abandoned us. We have nowhere to go" I say tears forming. I almost forget. Almost. "You two can stay here for as long as you want" She says and wrapping her arms around me. I thank her and she let's go of me. I look up to see Ashton and Luke standing by the door looking awkward.

"Who are these boys" Annie asks. "Friends of the boys. Their not staying, their on tour with One direction" I say while wiping my eyes. She nods and shakes their hands. "I'm Ashton and this is Luke" Ashton says. "It's nice to meet you boys" Annie says with a small and walks back over to me and whispers in my ear.

"That Luke and Kate would be cute together". I laugh. "He already asked her on a date on Friday. She said yes." I say and Annie laughs she's pretty cool, she's a one of those fun parents. Which is amazing. Everyone else looks at us. I shrug it off and walk over to the boys and hug them.

"See ya later and please don't tell Niall or Zayn about my mom they'll freak and I don't want them coming here" I say in a strict tone. "Yes ma'm" Ashton says and salutes. I laugh and punch his shoulder and he holds it as if I actually hurt him. "See ya Friday" I say to Luke and walk and sit on the couch. "See ya" He says and hugs Hanna then Kate.

"So Friday." Luke says and Kate giggles and Nods. Just kiss already geez. I mentally say. She kisses his cheek and boom he's gone well that was entertaining. And I'm not being sarcastic it really was. "That was eventful" I say, Hanna and Annie laughs and Kate shoots us glares.

Hours later
(Lacey's dream)

I woke on the couch. I looked around something was buzzing on my butt so I felt around and found the source. My phone. I answered it. "Hello" I say and my voice coming out groggily from just waking up. "I'm sorry I woke you babe" Someone says from the other line sounding a bit depressing. "I'm sorry who is this" I ask and the person sighs. "It's me Zayn babe"Zayn says. "Why did you call me" I ask. "I called to sorry about the baby. I know you still don't want to talk to me but, what happened it was incident. If you want we can try again."Zayn asks. "What the hell are you talking about" I ask sitting up. "They said this would happen." he said then coughed. "what the hell is going on Zayn" I ask. "You lost one of the triplets. The others survived the crash. Perrie says she sorry, she didn't mean for it to happened but you can have our kid if you want" he says in a calming voice. What the fuck is he talking about? "What" I shout. "Lacey wake up and you'll be fine" Zayn's voice says going in and out and I'm confused. "Lacey wake up it's just a dream." I hear a different voice overlapping Zayn's voice until finally all I hear is a girl's voice sounding much like Hanna.
----------------------------------------------

I jolt up and start panicking Hanna, Kate and Annie rush to my side. "Are you ok? You've been out for s few hours" Hanna says in a panicked voice.
"I'm fine. I'm fine. It was just a really bad dream" I say and rub my face into my hands.

"What was your dream about" Annie asked putting her full attention towards me. "I had triplets and I lost one and Zayn offered me him and Perrie's baby" I say with a frown. "Ok. sweetheart don't think about it too much" Annie says and she hugged me I felt a energy go through me. When she let go I gasped and caught my breath.

What did she just do? But more importantly what was that dream about? And why the fuck did I just have it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna be updating more frequently it's almost the end of the book. Yay! I've decided there is GONNA be a squeal. You guys are incredible.

-Nia