{18: Old Aquaintances}

"Hoseok, I swear down if you aren't fucking ready yet" Namjoon yelled for around the third time.

You were all ready to go except Hoseok. Little did everyone know, the fully grown man had been staring in the bathroom mirror, attempting to tie his tie for the past twenty minutes.

"Hoseok we are going to be late" Yoongi banged his fist on the bathroom door. A few seconds later it flew open revealing Hoseok, a sheen of sweat covering his face. The top few buttons of his shirt were undone, his suit jacket hung open and his tie lay, abandoned, on the bathroom floor.

"I'm going casual" he announced, flicking his his reddish-plum coloured hair out of his eyes. Jimin snorted in the corner as Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go already."

You stood up ready to follow the boys. Jimin had dressed you in the most practical thing he could that was still somewhat presentable for Jiyong.
You were in a knee length black dress, with spaghetti straps and black checkered old school vans. A leather jacket was draped around your shoulders. Your blade infused lipstick was tucked in your pocket. After much deliberation you left Jins gun with your old clothes. You didn't want to be the one to jeopardize this meeting.

As all of you filtered into Hoseoks van Namjoon was once again going through the game plan.

"Once Jiyong attacks we must get out of there ASAP. Right, (Y/N), once a fight breaks out what are you going to do?" He looks expectantly at you and you nearly roll your eyes.

"I find Yoongi and he will get me out" you recite and Namjoon gives a satisfied nod.

"And if Yoongi is occupied?"

"Find someone else" you chant with intonation.

"And if you're on your own?"

"Find the exit. Are you gonna question everyone else now? Or just me?" You roll your eyes and he gives you a look.

"Everyone else is experienced" he retorted. You flipped him off when he turned around.

The next few minutes were sat in silence. Tension was high and everyone was waiting in anticipation for what was to come. Once Hoseok parked the van the men slowly filtered out of it. You got up to follow after Jungkook but a large had on your wrist stopped you. You turned to see Namjoon looking at you, eyes soft with worry.

"Be careful" he says and you nod, dumbfounded. Still holding you he stepped out of the van and led the group towards a large building. It looked just like any other business building. Who would know it was filled with all sorts of crooks and murderers?

Once inside the building Namjoon dropped your wrist, leaning to talk to the man behind the reception desk. You followed closely behind Hoseok, next to Jungkook who had a tight grip on the corner of your jacket.

You were all led deep into the building, up the lift and round corners, how were you supposed to remember the way out?

Finally, after a quick gun search, you all stop at a large wooden door. It was a board meeting room. You all filed in, sitting on your side of the long table. A large group of men sat opposite, in the middle was a handsome man, bleach blonde and brooding. To his right was an equally handsome man, but he had dark hair and a longer face. More men sat along the table but they didn't assert the same dominance as the blonde in the middle.

"Kim Namjoon" he spoke, giving a dangerous smile to the group of you, "how lovely to be seeing you again."

"It's a pleasure" Namjoon replied casually, leaning back in his chair. You glanced at Hoseok beside you but he had a poker face on. So did Jungkook on your other side.