{12: Fishes}

It was quiet. Well, almost silent. The only noise in the room was Namjoons harsh, heavy breathing. Anyone who was in the same room as him would be able to tell he was furious. He knew who had done it, who had fired that gun. Lee Seungri. In fact he knew exactly who sent him. That arrogant bastard, Kwon Jiyong. Namjoon clenched his fists together, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. His face was scrunched up into a dark scowl, an angry glint in his eye. But underneath all that was worry, he was scared.

His eyes flicked nervously around the room as he came up with a plan. For Seungris sake, Namjoon hoped he was smart enough to go into hiding. But then again, he worked for Kwon Jiyong, so Namjoon doubted he would think to do that. Kwon Jiyong had too high of a status. Even with his plan Namjoon was still nervous, still scared. Doing this wouldn't bring back the life nearly slipping away on Jins medical table. But it would give Namjoon peace of mind.

It was your voice that brought him back to reality.

"Do you know who did it?" You asked and he looked down at you, his face softening slightly, but not much.

"Yes. I do" he moved to the door, his large hand harshly gripping the handle. A small part of him, the hidden part, wanted you to stop him. He wanted you to call for him, bring him back, stop the atrocity he was about to commit. But you didn't. A part of you knew what was happening, and a part of you didn't want to stop Namjoon. You wanted that man to pay for what he did. So you let Namjoon go.

"Make sure Seokjin calls me if there's any news" he says before swiftly exiting, the door closing loudly behind him, leaving you to swallow your guilt.

He made his way to his car, phone in hand, ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hoseok, I need eyes on Lee Seungri. Immediately."

Hoseok quickly complies, moving to his computer, slender fingers ghosting over the keyboard - barely even touching it.

The phone line was silent as Namjoon started up his car, heading in no particular direction and Hoseok worked away at finding their adversary.

"He's on 23rd street, just coming out of the corner shop".

"Thanks hyung".

"No problem, call me again when you're done".

~~

Kwon Jiyong was a fairly level tempered man. At this moment in time he was sat within his home, behind his desk. Two men stood in front of him. The first was his second in command, Seung-hyun. Stood to the right was Daesung, the getaway driver and arms transport. Both men were tall, dark hair falling into their eyes, skin plastered with tattoos. The clock ticked obnoxiously as Daesung shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. Jiyong was sat in the classic villain pose, slightly slouched, tips of his fingers pressed together in front of his scowl. He let out a breathy sigh, sitting upright slightly.

"Where is Seungri?" He asked and the other men glanced at each other.

"We don't know sir" Daesung answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Mr Kwon, he hasn't been heard from since he and Daesung parted earlier on today" Seung-hyun intervened for the younger. He knew the boss would be better tempered with him rather than Daesung. They had been working together for years, of course Jiyong had warmed up to him in that time.

Silence on again settled amongst them as Jiyong pondered this. Where the hell was the youngest? If there was one thing to note about Seungri, it's that he was always on time for meetings.

A loud knock sounded at the door and all three men immediately looked up in the hopes that it would be the younger man.

"Come in" Jiyong raised his voice so whoever was on the other side of the door could hear him. The door was pushed open to reveal, not Seungri, but Young-bae who was holding a large, brown paper wrapped package. Unnoticed by Young-bae all the men slouched slightly in their disappointment.

"What do you want?" Jiyong tried to control his temper, not to much avail.

"This was just dropped off for you sir" Young-bae bows slightly. Jiyong gestured for him to place it on his desk and he hurried to do so. Jiyong hesitantly reached for the edge of the paper, gripping the edges with his slender fingers before he tore through the light wrapping.

Inside sat a dark purple bomber jacket. Daesungs face dropped as he saw the item of clothing. The others, however seemed a lot more confused at the jacket. Jiyong gripped the shoulders and hoisted it up to get a better look at it. As he did so there was a heavy thud as something fell out from inside. Jiyong threw the jacket to one side as he looked down at his desk.

There right in the centre, thankfully on the paper, sat a large fish. It was easily the size of Jiyongs forearm, slick due to the grease and other residues, scales still shining pitifully.

Daesung seemed to be the only one in the room who had caught on. He lest out a choked sob as he realised the fate of his friend. Because laying at the bottom of the paper was a note. Jiyong picked it up gingerly to read it out loud for the other men to hear.

"Lee Seungri sleeps with the fishes".

A/N: Hey guys just to let you know I have rewritten Chapter one of this and plan on re doing 2 and 3 as well. It's not a huge difference, the only major thing is that the tattoo is now on the back of (y/n)'s neck,
Ta boo xx