{10: Of course, Mr Kwon}

On the other side of town, miles from your safety in Jungkooks arms, was an abandoned warehouse. It was the typical mafia base, a large, empty bunker on the outskirts of the city. it was dimly lit, only a few lights emitting any brightness and they were clearly old. The cold, dusty floor was wide and in the centre, sat a large, knotted oak table. At the head of the table stood a large chair, also oak but padded with cushions. A few other chairs littered the edges of the table, all sporting a luxurious fashion, but none as elegant as the one at the head of the table.

A few feet away stood a lone, metal chair. If you were a guest at one of these meetings the one thing that you would be praying for was not to end up in that chair, because ninety percent of those who sat in that chair didn't get up again.

At the head of the table, in the most luxurious chair, sat a handsome man. He was average height, lean with a round face decorated with some of the most breathtaking features. His blond hair hadn't been styled that morning so  the choppy strands remained dusting his forehead. His dark, glossy eyes were filled to the brim with emotion, the emotions he never showed. This man had seen and done things that most people wouldn't see or do in five lifetimes - let alone one. The small portion of skin he was showing was also graced with tattoos, his infamous ink on the back of his neck poking out the top of his shirts collar. He was dressed as though he was set to go gambling at a casino, to gamble away his fortune, but not tonight. Tonight he meant business - as shown by his strict, serious manner.

Unlike others within the mafia, he was well known, even a few members of the public knew his name. However very few knew what he looked like. Very few people had been in his presence.

Despite this, he was one man you did not want to piss off. Unfortunately, there was a certain someone right at the top of his list.

"Kim Namjoon" The man slammed his fist down on the table. The other men around the table looked at their leader, not with fear but wary, because although they were close - the boss was not someone to fuck with.

"How dare that arrogant bastard think he can steal from me and get away with it?" He seethed, shaking at the thought of losing any of his precious money. His money - that he worked hard for. Yes it was dirty work but work nonetheless.

"Did he think I wouldn't notice? Who the fuck agreed to deal with this joke?" He questioned demandingly. The other men looked around each other, none of them wanting to throw their comrade to the wolves but too afraid to take the blame.

"It was Song Mino, sir" one of the younger men spoke. The leader closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose and letting out a shaky sigh.

"Well what are you waiting for? Someone find him and kill him, now!" He barked out his order and one of the men at the end of the table stood up hurriedly and bowed before heading off to carry out the order. All the remaining men shifted uncomfortably at the thought of what would happen to their coworker, their friend.

The leader finally reopened his eyes and looked to the men on his left.

"Daesung, Seungri. I want you to go out and shoot that little rat that is always following Namjoon around, but make sure Namjoon sees. I want him to suffer before I kill him." He ordered and the men, just like the first, got up bowed and left to do his bidding. The man on the leaders right turned to his boss. He was equally as handsome, but his face was leaner and somehow more serious.

"Jiyong, I don't want you to make a mistake. Are you sure you want to kill Mino? He's so young." He asked the younger man. But Jiyong nodded his head, a look of remorse on his face.

"He's slipped up too many times now, Seung-hyun. He's a liability, as much as I like him I can't afford another of his stupid mistakes".
Seung-hyun just nodded.

"But, Seung-hyun" he said quietly to just his right hand man, "make sure it's quick". The older man nodded again.

"Of course, Mr Kwon".

~~

You were avoiding Jungkook. Well not avoiding, to be exact, just busying yourself so you wouldn't have to talk to him. After Jungkook had left last night you had been left to your thoughts. Jungkook knew what Namjoon was. Namjoon has been at Jungkooks house that night not long ago. Mr Jeon was involved and most likely a dangerous man. So by extension, Jungkook was involved. It was strange to think your best friend of ten years was involved with the mafia. He had not once brought it up. He had kept it a secret from you for ten fucking years. That hurt, that it had gotten to this point before he could tell you and he hadn't even told you, you figured it out. Damn Jungkook and his damn ways.

So when he tried to talk to you in your nine am lecture you shushed him and pretended to pay attention. At the end of class you raced out before he could attempt to talk to you. When he invited you to come with him for coffee you politely declined, claiming you had to much work to get done.

So you began the long walk home. Alone. Not that you minded too much but still, you wished you had the guts to face Jungkook. You let out a breathy sigh, you would face Jungkook tomorrow - you could never stay mad at him for long.

You continued down the street, so lost in thought you didn't notice the young boy waving at you from the other end of the street until he called your name, "(Y/N)!"

"Oh, Taehyung, Hi" you smiled at the grinning man.

"I came to see if you were okay? I saw the police take you." He said and you nearly demanded as to why he didn't do anything, but then you realised that he did. He called Namjoon.

"Yeah I'm fine, a little shaken but still fine" you smiled and he gave you a boxy grin.

"That's good. Hey, what are you doing right now?" He asked, still with a silly grin on his face and you gave him an absent minded shrug.

"Wanna come get a milkshake with me? I know a really good place!" He asks eagerly but you hesitate. Taehyung worked for Namjoon, he was just as much involved as the rest of them. But you look at his cute smile again and soon forget that fact.

"Only if you're buying" you reply and he fist bumps the air.

"Of course I'm paying, what sort of gentleman would I be if I didn't?" He grinned, holding out his arm for you to loop yours up with.

The two of you proceed to walk down the street, arm in arm, unaware of the growing danger.

A/N: Just to let you know I won't be using Seungris real name due to the fact that he and T.O.P have the same name so it would just be confusing xx