Auditions

(To everyone complaining about the curse words here, I'm sorry and if there are for the few next chapter, I'm sorry, I can't do anything about that. Again, like a said a million times, most chapters from this fic is already done since I've uploaded this in fanfiction.net before I did here. I will try to avoid them from now on. The half of chapter 27 (in my knowledge) doesn't have any curse words. And from then on, I'd be more careful. i promis. Also, THERE'S A REASON IT'S FREAKIN' PG-13!! At least I don't have s** scenes here, guys. Don't say I didn't warn you about curse words.)

CHAPTER 25

PERCY'S P.O.V.

“Umm… Okay…” I said, worried.

I sat there watching Macy audition, which surprisingly wasn’t bad. I didn’t mean that I expected it to be bad. I just thought that maybe since she never actually auditioned, she’d be a little less… good.

I looked at Annabeth to see what her reaction was and saw her not even looking at the audition. And I don’t think she was listening either.

She was staring in space, deep in thought.

“Annabeth?” I asked, gently. No reply. I leaned closer. “Annabeth?” she looked at me. “You seriously aren’t okay.”

She sighed. “Just thinking about something. I told you. I’ll tell you later.”

“Well, at least listen to Macy. I mean, I’m guessing you’re the one who dragged her here, weren’t you?” I said, genuinely. She blushed, looking down.

“Yeah, I guess so..” She said. We watched the rest of Macy’s audition, though I knew she wasn’t really in it.

When Macy’s audition ended, Mr. Greene thanked her and told demanded for the next person who was going to audition. Macy went down the stage, smiling at Kyle and Zed, decided to watch the auditions for Kyle and… Annabeth. Wait, did I just call Kyle ‘Kyle’? Oh my gods, I mean, Tristan.

Anyway, Macy walked towards us. Well, I’m pretty sure she going to talk to Annabeth, but she was walking towards us, nonetheless.

“So, what did you think?” Macy asked, stopping in front of us.

“It’s really good.” I said. Annabeth rolled her eyes, standing up.

“It was great.” She said, giving Macy a hug.

“Really? Thanks.” Macy replied. “Anyway, I have to go. I’ll uh.. See you tomorrow, then?”

Annabeth nodded. “Yup.”

“‘Kay, Bye.” May said and waved at me before leaving the auditorium. I looked at Annabeth.

“‘It was great’” I said, mimicking her. She sat down and slapped my head. “Ouch.”

The rest of the audition went by really rally really really really really great. NOT. Just like the past few years, watching the auditions is the most boring thing ever. I’d rather watch the history channel with Annabeth blurting out facts non-stop. I’d rather Annabeth blurting things about architecture, but she can’t since she fell asleep. I couldn’t blame her, though. The auditions went on for like almost two hours. I wish I had fallen asleep. Maybe that is why I was so glad when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I took my phone out of my pocket as gentle as I could to not wake Annabeth up, and read the message.

Hey, Percy. How are you? Anyway, I just thought you should know that your little ‘girlfriend’ has a little dirty secret. That you don’t know, of course. But we do…..