Um..okay. Hi again. SORRY

ANNABETH'S P.O.V.

It’s been a week since the announcement and they said that the auditions will start today. They will cast the ones who are playing who tomorrow or the day after that. I can’t say I’m not nervous, because I am, believe me. And the most dangerous thing to be nervous about is that we don’t even know what the play is. I know, ridiculous! But they said it’s a surprise.

Anyway, I was walking around the hall, since it was recess and Percy has to go to this meeting about the swim team. I was just thinking who are the ones that is going to audition later. Maybe, Jessica will, since she was the lead last year, or maybe, Sandra and Cossette. Or maybe, Danielle will. I wonder what would happen if she auditioned. Ooh! I hope Macy auditions, though I doubt that will happen. What about-

“Chase!” Someone shouted behind me. I turned around and saw Mr. Greene, the activities director and also the one who is handling the play.

“Sir Greene? May I help you with something?” I asked.

“Well, I just came here to tell you that you should be in the auditorium for auditions later, since you still need to act.” He said. What?! I still have to act? I mean, of course, but- What?!. “And Please spread the word and tell Jackson. I can’t find him anywhere and even if I did, he never goes to these. I’m hoping he will this year, since you’re here. Anyways, I need to go, thank you, Chase. I owe you one.”

“But sir!” I said, but I was too late, since he was already gone. I frowned. He should’ve been the gym teacher instead. I sighed. Great. Just great.

-- - ----- ----- -----LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK ( WHO WATCHED THE SEA OF MONSTERS? ) LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINE BREAK----- ----- ------ ---

After school….

“Hey, Annabeth!” Percy said behind me.

“Hey, Perce.” I replied, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

“So, are we going to the auditorium now?” he asked.

I nodded. “MmmHmm. But first, I have to talk to someone.” I said as I looked through the crowds of students.

“Umm.. well, you can talk to me!” he suggested.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and chuckled slightly before turning back and continuing to look for her. Damn, where is she?!

And finally I spotted her. “Macy! Macy!” I shouted, causing few glances from students I don’t know. I ignored them and ran to Macy.

“Annabeth wait!” I heard Percy say behind me.

“Hey!” I said when I got to Macy. She looked at me. She didn’t say anything at first, but she eventually did.

“Uh, hey, Annabeth.” She said. I frowned with her lack of...energy. I wonder what happened.

“Annabeth?” Percy said behind me. Macy looked down as I turned around to talk to Percy.

“Hey, Percy would you mind if.. you know…” I cocked my head towards the direction of Macy. Percy turned his head slightly, confused. Typical….  “You know, would you please go to the auditorium first?”

“What?! And spend my time waiting for you there with all those people who I don’t really care about?! No way!” he said. I sighed.

“Please? I just really want to talk to Macy. Please? I promise I’d be there as soon as possible. Please?” I said with a face that –I don’t know why, but – Percy could never resist. His face softened. “Please?,…..”