Happiness and Rivalries

CHAPTER 2

PERCY’S P.O.V.

                        The highlight of my day. Was. Not. Going to school, waking up, meeting my friends, or those other things you do in school.

                        No, my highlight of the day is knowing that my awesome girlfriend moved to New York is going to my school.

                        Yeah, so. We walked to the cafeteria and towards to our table at the middle. When I turned around, Annabeth was nowhere to be found. Neither was Macy.

                        When I turned to my friends, Alex said to listen to his joke. So, I listened and it was so hilarious, we were laughing our heads off. And then another joke was followed by Max and Mark.

                        When we cooled down, Mark looked behind me and slowly raised his hand pointing behind me.

“Look, Percy. Tristan’s flirting with your girlfriend.” He said.

                        I looked behind me and saw that Kyle was shaking my girlfriends hand and…. WHAT!! HE JUST WHAT!!.... he winked at my girlfriend.

                        I glared at him and started to stand up but Mark caught my arm.

“You’re not starting a fight, are you?” he said.

“No. Just taking her with me.” I said nonchalantly.

“Oh then make sure of that.” He said.

“Yeah! And get Zed too. He kissed her hand.” Alex said, then laughed with Max.

“Guys. Shut up.” Zach said when he saw my face harden. “Percy, go get your girl .”he winked at me and I smiled at him.

                        Zach was like our big brother. He knows what to do in situations such as this. Mark was like our little brother. He was a softy, the most sensitive. He was known for being ‘the cute and innocent’ one, according to some girls. Max was the prankster, and lastly Alex was the joker and sometimes, the womanizer. But Zach tells him to stop that.

                        So,  anyway. I smiled at Zach and turned my heel and walked where Annabeth was.

                        I was near her when I saw Kyle wink at her. Again.

                        I quickened my pace and I got there just a asecond after Annabeth sat on her chair.

                        I sat down next to her and put an arm around her.

“Hey, wise girl” I said glaring at Kyle and Zed.

“Hey” she said smiling at me.

“Where’d you go?” I asked genuinely concerned

“Macy wanted me to meet her friends.” She said gesturing to the table. I nodded.

“Excuse me, but what in the world are you doing here?!” Kyle asked/demanded rudely. I scoffed.

“Why? Can’t I visit my girlfriend?” I said calmly, glaring at him.

                        He looked shocked at first, then snapped out of it and glared at me.