Plans and Lunch Talks

Chapter 7

ANNABETH'S P.O.V.

                        Yesterday, Percy apologized to me. And I promised him that I’m going to sit with them at lunch today. Them, meaning; the guys, him, and Jessica…

                        I sighed. Maybe Jessica isn’t that bad, right? I mean, she sure was nice to me yesterday……

                        I shook my head, and continued to walk down the hall of Goode. I came earlier than usual, because, well, I really don’t know. Even Helen wasn’t up yet, when I woke. And its Helen!

                        I was a bit glad that not much people are looking/staring/whispering at me now. I don’t know why they do that, though. And I was glad that I came early because not much people are here at all. So, yeah…..

                        I walked to my locker and opened it. I took out my books and—wait, I have homeroom at first period. Why in the world did I took out my books. I mean, is there an assignment? No. a test? No. a seatwork? No!!

                        UGGHHH!!! I’m going crazy.. I sighed. Maybe it’s just the lack of energy of this school. It’s just so different. I mean, normally, it’s so full of life. But now.. it’s like a zombie liar. It’s like Warm Bodies without Nicholas Hault.

                        Anyway, I opened my locker again, and put my books back. Then I closed it again. And I sighed, again.

                        UUGHGHH!! I’m so hating it here. Stupid ADHD. Then an idea came to my mind. Since Percy didn’t give me a tour and I didn’t got the tour with Macy cause I was with Percy, why not explore the ‘legendary’ Goode High, right. And so it begins.

                        I explored Goode High for a while. I found an abandoned outdoor pool at the back of the school. It’s locked so I didn’t get in, but I did saw something moving and then I took out my dagger but when it came out of it’s hiding place it was just a raccoon. It was still weird you know. I mean why is a raccoon at Goode High’s outdoor, abandoned pool?

                        I also found a really dark hallway and it’s doors were all locked, except for one. I decided NOT to go in.

I know, I know. Annabeth Chase, heroine of Olympus, defeated Arachne, also architect of Olympus, owner of Daedalus’ laptop, afraid of a dark hallway with only one door open?!

Well, hardiharhar. You try going to an abandoned hallway with only one door open and only the gods know what’s in it. I still have my arachnophobia. There is definitely spiders there, if it’s abandoned, dark, creepy. Use your logic.

                        Anyway I was still exploring Goode, when my cell phone beeped. I know what you’re thinking.

                        A cell phone?! Aren’t demigods not allowed to use cell phone because it attracts monsters?! Why are you using a cell phone then? I thought you’re smarter, than that?!

                        Well, first, when we defeated Gaea, it became less dangerous for the demigods and other mythical creatures. Second, we’re getting older and our demigod sent is getting fainter by the second. And third, as long as we only send text’s it’s not much of  a trouble. And even if we called each other it still won’t trouble us. so… there’s your explanation.