Getting Ready and Promises

Chapter 11

ANNABETH'S P.O.V.

                        I could honestly say that yesterday was one of …THE BEST DAYS OF MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE!!

                        The others were, me meeting Luke and Thalia, me going to camp half-blood, me meeting Athena, me meeting Percy, me fighting, me winning, me being the architect of Olympus, me and Percy kissing…. And more others.

                        Anyway, when I got home, yesterday night, I didn’t get the chance to finish packing for Macy’s. Well, actually, I did get the chance. But, when you just had the greatest night of your life, so far. You tend to think about it all the time.

                        I guess, Percy also did, cause he came here a few moments ago saying that he’d miss me. I know cheesy, right?...but sweet.

                        So that’s why I’m sitting on my bed with Percy beside me, packing for the sleepover, which is, by the way, in three hours. And Macy is coming here to pick me up. Percy offered to drive me there, though. But I told him Macy will do that for me.

                        I know. Who knew Macy could drive?

                        I was putting the last thing in my backpack, when I heard my phone ring.

                        I shot sitting straight up.

                        Now, where did I put my phone…..

“Where in Tartarus did I freaking put my phone.” I grumbled, standing up. Percy chuckled.

“You forgot where your phone is?” he said half chuckling. I glared at him.

“Would you just help me find it!” I said.

“Fine…” Percy said, standing up and walking towards the other half of my room near the C.R., while I moved to the ither half of my room near the closet, drawer, and study table.

                        I moved around my room trying to find it. I heard the ringing become louder when I moved near the closet. I moved closer to the closet and opened it.

                        My cell phone was nowhere to be found. There was only a big, messy, pile of clothes.

                        A blush creeped on my face, remembering how my ‘finding the right dress for the date hunt’ went. And the result…. A big messy pile of clothes.

                        RING!!!

                        It said louder. I quickly threw the pile of clothes, to the side and searched for my cell phone.

                        RING!!!!

                        It said louder, again. Then I found something sparkling from the side of my eye. I looked at it and saw something in some pile of shorts and tops.

The Fakes In Goode And Annabeth ChaseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara