The Party- Oh, SH*T!

CHAPTER 16

PERCY'S P.O.V.

It’s been days since we talked about Macy’s grandfather and the possibility of Macy and/or her grandfather to be a demigod.

Annabeth and I already asked Nico if he wants to come with us to Jessica’s party. It took a while ‘till we finally convinced *cough* forced *cough* him to come. It mostly took Annabeth’s convincing and my blackmailing and teasing. (You know, about being a vampire.)

Yeah, you might think that I’m going to let the vampire thing go. And I admit, I also thought I was going to let it go, but when I saw how it makes him so uncomfortable, I decided against it. And it was, by far, the best decision I made that includes Nico.

Speaking of that, the party was today.

I was getting ready for lunch, in my room. And by ‘getting ready’, I meant, Annabeth and Nico trying to get me out of bed. Emphasize on ‘trying’.

“Come on, Percy!!” Annabeth whined as she continued to pull my arm. I just groaned in response. In the distance, I heard some muffling.

“Nico, what in the world are you doing?” Annabeth asked in hushed tone. I heard Nico shush her. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and it wasn’t Annabeth’s.

Suddenly, nothing happened. I smirked as I heard Nico groan.

“Ughhh!!!” Nico graoned, and, judging by the sound of a loud thump, he banged his head on the wall.

“I told you pouring water on him wouldn’t work.” I heard Annabeth scold Nico.

“Yeah, I kind’a think I know that now.” Nico said. Oh, if you were wondering what I did so I wouldn’t get wet, I just made the water splash on Nico’s face, instead of mine.

Haha, did he actually forgot that I’m a son of Poseidon? Well, that does sounds like Nico.

“What are we gonna do?” Annabeth said exasperated.

“I don’t know. See yah! I’m starving! Good luck!!” I heard Nico say and a door being closed with a loud bang after that.

“Wha- he can’t just- URGGHH!!!” I heard Annabeth said, obviously annoyed, or tired. I was still smirking when Annabeth noticed that and said. “Oh would you please wipe that smirk on your face, you lazy bum.” She said as she sat on my bed, beside me.

I frowned and finally opened my eyes and was immediately greeted by my favorite view. Annabeth.

She was wearing a white and blue sundress, which fit her perfectly. Her eyes were close, but I could practically see her beautiful, intelligent gray eyes, working. Her tanned skin was glowing against the sun light that was coming from my opened window. Her hair was styled in a messy side braid, but it looked perfect. She looked perfect.

I smiled as I continued to stare at the perfection in front of me. Well, actually, she was beside me, but…

Suddenly her eyelids opened and her gray eyes came to view. Her gray eyes met mine. I didn’t move or looked away. I just stared back, smiling.

“Hey.” I whispered. She raised an eyebrow, but eventually smiled.

“Finally, sleeping beauty woke up.” She joked. I frowned.

“I’m not sleeping beauty. And if I was, doesn’t sleeping beauty get a kiss from her prince charming?” I asked. She smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right” she said. I smiled. “You’re not Sleeping Beauty.” She then stood up, smiling down at me. She extended her hand out to me. I frowned at it, then at her, while raising an eyebrow. “Get up, Seaweed Brain. Sally and Nico are waiting downstairs with our lunch. And I’m starving.” She added. And true to her word her stomach growled. She blushed as I tried to hide a laugh.