Flashback and Boring Tuesday

Chapter 9

ANNABETH'S P.O.V.

                        It was Thursday, and I just can’t wait for my date with Percy tomorrow. EEEEPPP!!

                        Oh. My. Gods. Did I just say ‘EEEEPP!!’ ??!! I really did need to get away from those Aphrodite girls.

                        Anyway, I was getting ready for today wishing that today won’t have an ‘eventful’ school dismissal like yesterday.

                        Let me tell you what happened.

------flashback-----

                        I was at my locker waiting for Percy, because he told me that he’d give me a ride home.

                        We separated because his locker was at the other hallway. So, I just waited for him until he comes.

“Hey, babe.” A voice said behind me.

                        At first, I thought that it was Percy, but then I noticed that the voice isn’t Percy’s.

                        I turned around and saw that guy from my first day.

“What in the world are you doing here?” I growled rudely. he smiled.

                        WHAT THE HADES!!! WHO FREAKIN’ SMILES WHEN SOMEONE JUST ASKS YOU A RUDE QUESTION??!!

“C’mon babe, let’s ditch this hell hole.” He said as he put a hand on my hip. I glared at his hand, then at him.

“First, you can’t ‘ditch’ this ‘hell hole’ when it’s already dismissal. And second,” I took his hand and shoved it away from my hip. “I am not your ‘babe’.”

“C’mon, don’t be like that.” He said. “I know you want me.”

“Look, John-“ I said but was cut off by him.

“Jake” he said.

“Whatever.” I said. “Look, Jake, the only thing I want from you is, for you to GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME.”

                        I could hear some students ‘oohed’. I looked around and saw a crowd of students forming.

                        Really? Is there a place I can go in this school without a crowd watching?! I mean, don’t they know the word ‘privacy’. Gods, why does Goode High have to be one of those schools where ‘stereotypical’ is ‘reality’. UGGGHHH!!!

                        Jake opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a familiar voice.

“Listen to the lady, Davis.” He said. “Go. Away.”

                        Jake glared behind me, then rolled his eyes.

“Whatever” he huffed. Then he turned to me. “this isn’t over.” He said while pointing a finger at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Then I’ll treasure it while it lasts.” I said with a smile.

                        He glared then turned around and walked away.