Giggles

CHAPTER 8

PERCY'S P.O.V.

                        When we finished our lunches, we decided we should go to our classes. We said goodbye to the guys and walked towards our room. And by ‘we’ meaning- Jessica, Annabeth and I.

                        Jessica and Annabeth were still chatting about stuff that girls chat about. I wasn’t listening, though. I was just looking at them. I was beyond happy. They were getting along. My girlfriend and my best friend.

                        All I know is that I’m happy and lucky to have them being friends. I mean the worst it can get is them being enemies. And even if being just friends is what I get, I’ll take it anytime.

                        When we got there, we took our seats at the middle row of the class. They were still talking so Annabeth and Jessica sat down next to each other. In a classroom there is three isles. Jessica sat in the first, Annabeth in the second because you know, she likes learning and wants to get a better view, and I sat next to Annabeth in the third row.

                        In less than a minute, the teacher walked in and immediately started the lesson. Talk about lame.

                        The whole time I wasn’t listening. Well, I only listened to the important stuff like we’re going to have a test on Monday, we’re having a project next week and we need to pair up, we have an assignment that dues on Friday, and my favorite part: how Annabeth always corrects the teacher and always wins the argument.

                        When the bell rang, Annabeth and I said goodbye to Jess and walked towards Bio.

“So, wanna be my partner for the project?” I asked.

No” Annabeth said sarcastically. “DUH!” she said shoving me by the elbow. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her.

“Hey, Annabeth, Percy!!” someone shouted behind us, then Macy came to view and slowed down when she reached us. “Hey.”

“Hey Mace.” Annabeth said cheerfully.

“Hi” I said. She smiled at me then turned back to Annabeth.

“So, you’re coming right?” she asked Annabeth. What’s that about? Hhmmm..

“Yeah, of course, I am!” Annabeth said smiling.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” I said as open the door for them. I almost forgot that Macy was in this class too.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you. Macy invited me to her house for a sleepover at Saturday.” She said sitting down and smiling widely.

 I could see twinkles in her eyes. That only happens when she’s happy. I know she is. She never had a sleepover in her life. She always wanted to, though. She wanted to try being a normal teenager, and apparently, having a sleepover counts.

                        I smiled at her. And leaned over to her, since I was seated next to her.

“Well, I’m happy for you babe.” I said kissing her cheek. She smiled at me. I then leaned back at my seat, smiling at her. Apparently our little ‘moment’ just have to end.

                        The teacher came in and started the attendance.

                        And like History, I also didn’t listen to Bio. Then came English and I also didn’t listen.