Boring Chapter, N meets A

CHAPTER 14

PERCY'S P.O.V.

It has been pretty boring yesterday.

All I did was hang-out with Nico, since Annabeth never came. She told me (in text, might I add.) that she wasn't coming at my house, because Macy said they-Annabeth, Macy and Erica- were going to the mall and "hang-out" with some of Macy's friends.

So yeah... at least now I could see Annabeth.

Anyway, I was walking to school with Nico, who I dragged all the way from home.

And for all of you who’s wondering why Nico is still here, it’s because he decided to stay, because he ‘had nothing better to do’ in the Underworld.

"C'mon, Nico. Don't be such a vampire!" I teased. At that comment, Nico jumped and pulled his arm away from my grip. He glared at me.

"That was low, even for you." he said while rubbing his arm, which, now, had a red mark.

I shrugged.

"Well, I can't help it, if you're not coming outside, and anti-social, and always afraid of the sun, and-"

"Dude! I'm not afraid of the sun!" he said, cutting me off.  "I just prefer the dark, okay!"

"Yeah, but, come on, man! You even look like a vampire!! With your pale skin and your attitude!" I said gesturing at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah, i get it. I'm anti-social. Deal with it!" he said. I just shrugged and continued walking.

It didn't take long 'till we got to school.

I was just going to leave Nico there, when he had this great idea to shout.

“Hey, Percy!!” he shouted, causing some students, who always hang-out outside the school building to look at us and squeal. Mostly cheerleaders. I turned around to glare at him.

“What?!” I hissed at him. He smiled.

“I’ll pick you up later.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Anything else?” I asked, irritably, while crossing my arms.

“Yeah.” He said, smiling. “Tell Annabeth I said ‘hi’”

I rolled my eyes.

Of course. He just had to shout and attract attention. And what “important” message he just so desperately needed to say? “I’ll pick you up later” and “tell Annabeth I said ‘hi’”?

“Not a chance, Death Breath.” I said and turned around and walked away from him to the entrance door of Goode, as fast as possible, only turning around when I reached the door, half-expecting him to be there and half-expecting him to be gone. And seeing half of me was right.

He was not there, anymore. He probably shadow traveled. I smirked. He probably got uncomfortable with all the stares.

Ha! His own plan back fired. In his face!! …. Coward.

I turned to face door and walked in. Not before seeing someone staring at me with a smirk on their face and a cell phone in their hands.

Sandra.

---- ----- ------ ---- ------ ------ ------ ----- ------ ------ ------ ------

I walked inside my homeroom and sat in my normal seat, waiting for Annabeth, since she wasn’t at her locker.

I was just staring at space, when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up and saw a smiling Annabeth. I raised an eyebrow at her with a smile.

“What?” she asked with a confused expression.