THE END (PART 3)

GRAYSON POV
"Sir can you come with us to the mortuary to view the body." I nod my head as I get into the car with Ethan following me and getting into the drivers side. I look out the window watching the trees pass by I still feel like I was going to wake up from this nightmare. Suddenly Billie Eilish song comes on the radio and it brings me back to when I heard Isabella sing it. I smiled a little knowing she sending me a sign that she is okay. We continue following the cop car to the mortuary and I mentally prepare myself for the worse.

ETHAN POV
I never saw my brother in this state before and it broke my heart as we arrived at the mortuary we follow the cop to the room. I was not allowed to go in with Grayson but I watched through the tiny window of the door. I watch as they zipped open the bag and Isabella beat up face showed. Grayson falls to the grown crying and all I wanted to do was run inside to comfort my heartbroken brother.

GRAYSON POV
"Sir is this your wife." I nod my head "please close it up." He zips the bag closed and I wanted to die right there and then she was gone she was actually gone what was I going to tell Bailey her parents I couldn't bare saying the words out loud. I pick myself up from the ground and walk out. Isabella was dead and there was nothing I could do about it. This was all my fault I should have protected her I should have been a better boyfriend to her she would have never met this asshole she would have been alive today if I wasn't such an idiot.

*************************************
We arrive at Isabella parents house and I can't bring myself to get out the car her parents rush out the house the look on my face said it all. I step out the car and break down in her moms arms. "She gone" I finally say and her mom starts crying hysterically "no this can't be it my baby my baby." Bailey runs out. "Dada why you crying." I look down at Bailey and grab hold of her my sweet innocent girl has no idea what's going on. I couldn't take it anymore I needed to get out of this place. I grab the car keys from Ethan and get into the car Bailey crying after me. I just drive away my life is a mess I am a mess I don't know what to do with myself.

I find myself at a bar I never drank in my life but I felt as if it was the right thing to do. "What can I get you." "Anything strong x10" the bartender looks at me then places 10 glass in front of me grabbing a bottle of brown liquor and pouring it in. I down all 10 drinks feeling on some kind of buzz did it take my hurt and pain away no but it damn sure made me feel good.

1 Year Later
I wake up to the slut I banged last night trying to cuddle with me. "You should leave." "Oh stop being a party popper let me give you some breakfast. "I said leave." She rolls her eyes and gets out of bed. My phone rings just as she leaves.

"What do you want Ethan."
"When are you coming home."
"When I feel like it E"
"It's Bailey birthday today."
"So what do you want me to do."
"She is your daughter, it's enough that she lost her mother she doesn't need to lose her dad too."
"Okay Ethan. I have to go."
"It's been a year Gray she isn't coming back your kids need you. We need you."

I hang up the phone and through it across the room. I can't go back Bailey, Grant and Gabriela reminds me of Isabella I just can't go back it's better if they live there life without me.

THIRD PERSON
At this point Grayson has gone off his rockets. He hadn't filmed a YouTube video in a year nor has he seen his kids. He was out every single night drinking and in bed with a different girl. His pure heart had become evil and his caring ways became cruel. Grayson Dolan was not the guy everybody once loved. Apart of him was missing and he longed to get her back but that he knew would never happen so instead of healing and grieving the death of his one true love he misplaced it with drink and any girl willing to have a good time. Little did Grayson know that his life would change in just a year or so.

                 He would find happiness again

THEE END 💕