Chapter 32

I walk down few streets and finally come across a mini market. Suddenly a group of girls run up to me. "Oh my god you Isabella Grayson Dolan ex girlfriend. What happened to your face." "Oh just got into a small accident." "Can we please have a picture with you please." I should take this as a opportunity Josh isn't on social media so he won't know. "I will take pictures with you guys on one condition." They all nod happily we take a bunch of pictures. "What would you like us to do now Isabella."

"Okay so I am in trouble and nobody can know that okay all I want you guys to do it continuously post these pictures with the caption •Saw Isabella in Mexico• tag Grayson and Ethan with the #SaveIsabella." "We will be on it don't worry we will help you out." I smile and give them all a hug "If this helps I will make sure that each and everyone of you personally gets a video call from The Dolan twins plus free merch and maybe just maybe a sleep over." They all squeal with excitement and wonder off typing away on their phones.

Grayson I hope you see this. I walk into the market and shop for foods and cleaning supplies everything that we would need. Once I was finished I had about 15 bags of goods how am I going to carry this home. I place place 7 bags in one hand and 8 on the other. I had to stop every now and then but finally made it home. I don't see a car in the driveway so I am guessing that he felt with his hooker.

I fall down to the fall and just cry all I've been doing is crying. If I didn't have Bailey now I would have slit my wrist by now. Then it hit me Josh laptop I can access my social media from there. I quickly run up the stairs and open up his laptop. "Fuck what's his password." I type in Josh and what do you know it works. "Guys are so stupid" I quickly go online and enter my twitter handle but before I could do anything I was pulled back with such force that my neck almost broke. He yanks my hair twirling it around his hand he drags me across the room.

"I warned you Isabella. You fucked with the wrong dude." He kicks me right in my stomach making me scream in agony. "Please don't hurt my baby you can hurt me but please not my baby girl." As if he has compassion he slaps me through the face and drags me out the room by my hair down the stairs and into the basement. "GET THR FUCK UP." My knees wobbles as I stand up. He points to a bed in the corner and I follow his order he quickly cuff me to the bed. "This is what happens when you don't follow my goddamn rules." I don't say a single thing my mind was blank. Everything felt as if I was in a movie a dream but reality soon sinked in when Josh walked up the few steps and out the door. All I heard was a small click.

The basement was like a bedroom just with no windows there was a toilet on my right side and the chain was long enough for me to move around but not long enough to get to the door. I sit down on the squeaky bed and feel a slight pain in my back. Grayson I hope you on your way.

•GRAYSON POV•
"Dude did you scroll through Twitter today there a hashtag trending at number one saying save Isabella she is apparently in Mexico." I quickly grab my phone and see so many people posted pictures of her she looks happy. "Whatever this is the life she chose so I don't care." "Bro I love B a lot but you need to help her out she is carrying your baby a baby you might never see."

"I said I don't care anymore E." Ethan shakes his head and walks out. I really didn't care at this point if Isabella wants this for her and the baby then so be it she has to learn the hard way.