THE END - (PART 1)

The day of my wedding has finally arrived and my heart was beating a million beats per second. This has been the most stressful year and a half for me planning a wedding and looking after 3 kids while getting my GED but it was all worth it. This wedding was big/huge there are camera crews everywhere so many famous people are invited and my nerves are getting the better of me. "Okay Ella, James Charles will be here shortly to do our make up the hair styles is already here your dress is banged up in the guest bedroom your mom is taking care of the twins and Bailey."

"Thank you Hailey I don't know what I will do without you." "Bailey comes strolling into the room holding a box." "Dada said I must give it to you." "Thank you my beautiful princess." I take the box from Bailey and open it up to see a beautiful diamond necklace and a note."

•My dearest wife to be.
I know you probably nerves and it's okay I would be nerves to if I was marrying a goofball like me.
I love you babe
-Your soon to be husband•

I smile and place the note on my bed. While Hailey helps me put on the necklace. "Aren't you just a lucky lady." She says. The door opens and in walks James. "Hey sister ready to get your glam on." I laugh James can't light up a room with only his smile and I love him for that. "I'm sister scared." "Don't be your marrying the guy of our dreams." I playfully roll my eyes at James comment. My sister walk in looking hella hangover from the night before as I decided I didn't want to have a bachelorette party they decided to crash the guys bachelor party.

"You guys look terrible what happened when did you get back." "Like 3 hours ago. It was amazing we went to a strip club and everything." I look at Paisley confused. "You took my fiancé to a strip club." "It was his last night of freedom and plus he was being a party popper he didn't go near any strippers." I mentally smile at the thought of Grayson be loyal to me. "Okay sister my station is set up who is going first." Paisley sits down on the chair while Sophia, Hailey, Cameron and I get our hair done.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"30 minutes left." My mom says as the photographer takes some last photos. "Okay quick run down myself and Lisa with walk down the aisle with the twins, Bailey to flow then the bridesmaids and you and your dad Okay." "Yes mom we got this now you go and make sure everything is okay."

30 minutes went by fast and it was time for me to walk down the aisle. "Are you ready Izzy." "Ready as I will ever be dad." But suddenly I had the urge to pee great bladder why damn now. "Dad can you stall I need to use the restroom quickly." He nods and I quickly make my way upstairs and into the bathroom I lift my dress up and do my lady business once done I walk out the bathroom only to be face to face with Josh.

"When did you get out. How did you even get in here." He looks at me and a huge grin appears on his face. I look down at his hands as he holds a white cloth my instincts tells me to scream but before I could do anything he grabs me and places the cloth over my mouth. I try my best to fight him off but I slowly drift into consciousness.

GRAYSON POV
Where is Isabella. I mouth to Hailey she shrugs and I am starting to panic. David walks down the aisle alone with no Isabella. "Grayson Izzy left to use the restroom and she isn't anywhere to be found." He whispers in my ears. I run down the aisle everybody looking at me whispers echoing through the hall. I run up the stairs and into the room she would have used the bathroom. "ISABELLA" I shout but no answer. Something catches my eyes a note.

*Dear Grayson
I'm sorry to do this to you on this day but I can't go through with this wedding I'm sorry.
-Isabella*

My heart drops "what's going on." I look at Catherine. "She left." Mixed emotions appear on her face. "Grayson where is Isabella." Hailey says I hand her the letter. "This can't be it." "She left me Hailey." "Are you fucking stupid." She snaps at me. "Do you think Isabella will plan this whole damn wedding for almost 2 years and just up and leave on the day it's happening." "Sounds like something she would do Hailey she has left me a few times in the past." "Grayson I swear I am about to punch you in the fucking face. Do you really think Isabella will leave the 3 most important people in her life huh do you really think she will just up and go without her kids."

Hailey walks to the bathroom and takes two steps back when she reaches the door she bends down and looks at me in horror. "It's her earring." "Maybe it fell off while she was getting ready Hailey." She shakes her head. "No Grayson right before I walked down the aisle I turned to her and looked her up and down to make sure she looked good and she had on both earrings." My body goes into a state of shock what happened in here.

At the moment her mom was hysterically crying while her dad was on the phone with security. A man I never seen before walks in. "We have camera all around the building and one pointing right to this door we can check out. I walk out the room David following me we walk into a room filled with tiny TVs. He types away on the keyboard I look as Isabella walks into the room. Suddenly somebody in a black hoody walks into the room. Few minutes later he walks out holding a limp Isabella in his arms. "Josh."

"He must have gone through the back way that's why you didn't see anything David." The guy says "How is this possible when did he even get out of Jail." "Grayson go attend to your guest downstairs let me handle this up here maybe you can use your social networking connections to help get her back we know that he is driving a Black SUV." I nod and run down the stairs and into the hall where everybody was waiting and looking confused. I walk up to the mic.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience as many of you know that Isabella use to be with a guy that abused her he went to jail and somehow got out. Uhm he was here and he kidnapped her." Gasp, cries and whispers could be heard. "I ask you guys please to do anything and everything possible to help me get her back not for the sake of myself but for the sake of her kids and family. The guy name is Josh he is driving a Black SUV I will tweet out a picture of him and I need your help retweet this as much as possible please."

Ethan grabs hold of my shoulder with tear filled eyes I look over at Bailey and the twins. I couldn't help but break down and cry with Ethan holding me. "We going to get her back Gray." "Ethan I can't live without her I can't do this on my own I need her E I need her."

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Okay so i know i said this was going to be the last chapter but I write all chapters between 1200-1500 words. What the hell why am i talking bullcrap, 

I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO END. 

But genuinely speaking It might be 3 parts or 2 all depends, do you think Grayson will get hold of Isabella also who the heck dies.