Chapter 18

I start crying hysterically "Bella we can work something out just calm down" "how can you tell me to calm down Grayson I am 18 years old still in school you have your whole life ahead of you this is wrong this can't be happening" "hey listen to me first thing tomorrow morning we can go to the doctor Okay" I nod my head. Grayson turns off the camera and we walk into my bedroom. "How are you feeling about this Grayson" "I don't know how to feel Isabella, how were we so careless fuck" he lays down on the bed and just stares at the ceiling he staying calm for the sake of me but I know deep down he is freaking out I should call Ethan. I walk out the room and call Ethan.

"Hey E, you need to come to my house urgently it's very important"
"Is something wrong with Grayson"
"No actually I don't know to be honest I think he is in a state of shock"
"Already in my car be there in 2 minutes"

I hang up and sit on the step of the stairs. "Are you okay" my mom ask "No I am not okay Mom I just found out something that will change my life forever" "you know you pregnant?" I look at my mom confused how the hell did she know. "Isabella I was going to tell you and Grayson when the time was right" "You knew how did you know mom" "when you were admitted to hospital they did blood test and then told me you pregnant." "What am I going to do mom" "whatever your decision is Isabella know that your father and I will stand by you through it all I was 16 and pregnant once and I hated myself for it I wanted to have an abortion and I am glad I never did because I was blessed with a beautiful daughter and I don't regret it one bit. Moral of the story don't do or decide things on emotions you feeling at this moment think long and hard before making your choice." The doorbell rings as my mom kisses me on my forehead.

I walk down the stairs to open up for Ethan I walk outside waiting for him to park his car. "Where Grayson is he okay" "He is fine he is in my room I think it's best if you hear this from your brother" he nods and we walk up to my room. Grayson still laying in the same position as I left him in. "Grayson your brother here" he stands up and just shakes his head. "Uhm should I get the vlog camera out for this. Grayson nods I grab the camera and turn it on, "Ethan please follow me to the bathroom" he follows me and I point to the counter with the 9 pregnancy test on it. He looks at me and then at Grayson, "this is a prank right that's why you have the camera you suck at pranks B you suppose to hide the camera away."

Grayson smacks Ethan behind the head and I can't help but giggle a bit. "What was that for Gray" "it's real you idiot she fucking pregnant." "I don't believe the two of you." "Then there is only one way to find out there one more test left I will go pee and you can see for yourself" they both walk out as I again pee in the container and call the boys back inside. "Now Ethan you see the closed clearblue box please open in take the test out of the closed packet and dip it in the container" he does as I say and 3 minutes later the test reveals that I am pregnant. "What the actual fuck I am going to be a uncle and you a daddy Grayson" Ethan says with so much excitement.

Grayson still not excited about the news at least Ethan is. "Our channel can be called The Dolan Family" Ethan says making me want to laugh but the look on Grayson face just made me keep it in. "Grayson aren't you happy, this is the best news ever" "how the fuck can I be happy Ethan I am 19 years old I am not ready to be a father" Grayson anger radiating off him making me very sad and upset at the same time. "You don't have to be in our life Grayson I am willing to raise this kid on my own" I walk out the bathroom hearing Ethan punch Grayson.

"Dude you being rude"
"I am not ready for a kid Ethan I am a kid"
"Well if you ready to have unprotected sex then you ready to sit with the consequences"
"Fuck Ethan I don't have time for this shit"

I watch as Grayson walks out Ethan following but instead sits on the edge of my bed. "Sorry my brother being such a dick" "it's okay Ethan I understand I am not angry at him at all" "I am here for you B don't worry Gray will come around will take him some time" "yeah I know I have an doctors appointment tomorrow will you come with me I hope Grayson will come too" "Sure B I will be there just text me the address and time" he walks out leaving me alone in my room to drown my sorrows in my pillow.

_________________________________

My alarm goes off I get up from bed and walk to the bathroom and do my lady business I grab my tracksuit and place my hair in a messy bun. I grab my phone and call Ethan
"Morning is he coming"
"Well he is up so I guess he is"
"Okay I will phone him quickly"

I hang up and call Grayson
"Hey are you picking me up"
"I will be there soon"

He hangs up before I could say anything I grab my purse and walk downstairs and wait for Grayson and Ethan to arrive. I watch as my best friend tries to sneak out of our house I should have never given her a damn key "You stink like desperation" she looks at me with a I'm sorry look "Oh don't give me those puppy dog eyes his bad for you Hails I don't want him to break your heart and then you can't stand to be in his face and I will have to visit you instead"

She rolls her eyes just as the bell goes "I will speak to you later young lady I have to go" I hug her goodbye and walk out outside. As I approach the car I could automatically see the tension between Gray and Ethan. I get into the backseat and try and liven up the atmosphere. "Morning guys you both look dead" all I got was a morning back no smiles or anything not even a little smile from Ethan they really are upset or at least Grayson upset and Ethan upset with Grayson for being upset.

We arrive at the doctors office and I sign in still no word from the twins as they sit in there own world. A little boy about 2 years old starts pulling on Grayson jeans asking him to play legos with him finally I see a smile spread on Grayson face as he gets off the chair and sits down on the floor and start playing with the legos. I nudge Ethan in the arm pointing to them. "He will come around eventually"

"ISABELLA JAMES" a very young looking nurse calls "Please follow me" she says as me and the twins make our way to the doctors room. "Good Day Miss James I am Doctor Lee please have a seat" we all have a seat. "What brings you to my office today Miss James" "I missed my period and I took about 10 test that shows I am pregnant" "Okay we have to do some test can you please go pee in this container and just leave it in the bathroom it's on your left side" I nod as I grab the container and walk out.

After a few minutes the doctor was back in "you are indeed pregnant please lay down for me so we can a scan" I lay down and lift my T-shirt up seeing that I have a little bump not very visible. "This is going to be cold" he says as he squeezed the clear looking gel on my stomach. "Before you start doctor do you mind us recording for our YouTube channel" "I don't mind you more then welcome to" Ethan then pulls out the camera and starts recording as Grayson comes to stand next to me he grabs hold of my hand making me smile.

"There's your baby" the doctor says "it looks like she swallowed a bean" Ethan says making us all laugh. Then the heartbeat echoed through the room bringing me to tears his or her little heartbeat. I look over at Grayson who is also in tears "We made that Bella that's our little one" Grayson says as he kisses my forehead. Ethan is all excited turning the camera to face himself "call me Uncle Ethan" making me giggle.

"I promise to be here for you and our baby Bella. I love you"

 I love you"