CHAPTER 1

"Isabella we going to be late come on" I roll my eyes and load the last box into the truck. I can't believe we moving this sucks now I have to start all over again. I take one last glance at our house and get into the car. 

Let me introduce myself. My name is Isabella Grace James I am 17 years old I did stay in Texas till my dad got a huge offer and now we moving to Los Angeles. I have 4 siblings 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Paisley (18), Robert (20), Stephen (22) and Sophia (24) me being the youngest I love my siblings but living in there footsteps is hard work. They are all for having good grades and be hardworking and studying but I just want to have fun while I am more adventures and outgoing I do have 4.0 GPA don't get me wrong schooling is everything but there is a time to study and a time to have fun. 

Luckily we on summer break. My father and brother are driving down each in separate cars which they should probably be there already with the truck that has all the furniture and big stuff in we going by plane so we should arrive in about 3 hours or so I really don't know. We arrive at the airport just in time to board our flight. Paisley and Sophia start arguing about who getting the window seat. "Just stop it already goodness you guys are giving me a headache Isabella will sit by the window end of discussion." I smirk at them and take out my I pod listening to some Billie Eilish and slowly drifting asleep. 

______________________________________________________________________

We arrive in Los Angeles and man oh man am I intrigued. We grab our luggage and head to our uber. We never seen the house my dad bought everything is so secretive and last minute in this family. We driving down the street with huge mansions I am guessing all the celebrities stay here, suddenly the driver pulls into this enormous house 10 times the size of our old house. "Mom is this where dad boss stay?" "No hunny this is our new house" Mind blown I use to share a room with Paisley and by the size of this place I will probably have my own room. 

My dad and brothers arrive few minutes later we didn't have the keys for the house so we were all stranded outside. "Wow dad did you rob a bank or something" Stephen says making us all laugh. We all walk into the foyer of the house "There are 9 bedrooms 12 bathrooms each room as it's own bathroom you can each choose your own room but the master bedroom is off limits. "How do we know what room is the master bedroom dad?" "Good question Paisley it's the only room in this house that is locked and to avoid fighting your mother and I decided to send you upstairs one by one from eldest to youngest." "That is so unfair dad everybody got there own rooms except for me and Paisley I think it's just fair that we do heads and tails winner goes first" My dad looks at my mom then back at me. "Fine winner get's to choose first the rest is first come first serve deal"

We all nod and my dad pulls out a quarter and first up was Robert and Sophia. "Sophia call it" "Heads" She shouts and it landed on tails. "Dammit" She says and sit back down on the steps. Robert and Stephen were up next. "Robert call it" "Tails" "Sorry rob it's heads" Stephen and Me then go at it. "Stephen call it" "Heads" "Tails it is only you and Paisley, Call it Isabella" The coin slipped up and everything happened so fast "HEADS" I shout. "Great Bella get's the first pick you may head upstairs while we check out the rest of the house call when you find a room." I make my way up the stairs and I am still in shock that we staying in a mansion. I finally get to the top of the stairs and look to my right then to my left. So many doors where do I begin I walk to the right and open up the doors when I got the the last room on the right side opening up the door I automatically knew this was going to be my room. 

"FOUND IT" I scream down the long passage hearing a loud thumping noise giggling as I picture my sisters and brother half running over each other. I quickly lock my room and look around. It is so huge there are 3 doors one which obviously leads out the second one that is a walk in closet which is the size of my old room with different shelving for different items. I walk into the third door which is my bathroom it has your normal bathroom things Toilet, basin shower and bath. On the other side of my room Is another room nice size which I am totally turning into my chill space. I open up my sliding doors to my balcony with the view of our huge backyard. There is a swimming pool and cool looking entertainment area. Our house is on some hill so we have a pretty awesome view.

The movers haven't arrived yet and I am starting to get bored I quickly grab my phone to search up some secluded beaches finding one that is few minutes away. I find my dad in the kitchen, "Dad can I go sight seeing I found this beach that very little people go to and I just know I will get some peace and quite there when the movers arrive." "Sure pumpkin I know this move was hard for you take the Range Rover" "Thanks daddy I am sure I don't need to tell you exactly where I am going to be mom told us you put trackers on our phone." I smile at him while he looks at my mom with disbelieve as she betrayed his trust.

I get into the car and head to El Matador State Beach. I plug in my aux and Billie Eilish starts playing just what I like. Singing at the top of my lungs to Idontwannabeyouanymore. The wind blowing through my hair as the summer breeze hits my face nearing my destination. I stop at a red light still singing my little lungs out that I don't notice the car next to me with a pretty hot dude driving I am as red as a tomato that I know for sure. We stare at each other for what seems like hours till the honking of cars makes us both realize the robot is green for us to go. I speed off  and dream of the brown eyed hottie that i will never see again.

Arriving at the Beach I grab my book bag a beach chair and my water and make my way to the beach and when they say secluded they mean it. There is literally 3 to 5 people max on this beach I fined a nice spot next to a beautiful cave. I place my things on the chair and take out my camera taking pictures of everything this beach is amazing. After taking about millions of shots i decide to grab my sketch book and sketch away while absorbing the nice weather. Till some idiot decides to stand right in front of me, Looking up his back is turned towards me "Excuse me but you kind of blocking the sun." He finally turns around and I am shocked. "Well you kind of blocked my ears with your singing so i guess we even" He smirks at me "Stalker much what did you follow me here to insult me" "I was just kidding you actually have a very nice voice and no I always come here to be alone and just unwind" 

I place my book in my bag and get up from the chair. "I am Isabella by the way" "Grayson" "Nice to meet you Grayson" he smiles at me. "So, Grayson what do you do for fun around here i literally just moved here" He was about to speak when I got a call from my dad. "Excuse me for a second" 

"Hey dad I know. But you know where I am. I haven't even been gone for long. Fine I will leave" 

"Sorry about that I need to get home and help pack." "That's a bummer was looking forward to hanging out with you. Give me your number maybe we can do something when you free" He hands me his phone and I type away" Suddenly someone screams his name and two girls run up to him "Can we please have a picture please" He looks at me then back at them "Sure" They take a bunch of pictures and run off screaming. "What was that about" I ask him shocked at what just happened. "So you really don't know who i am?" "Am i suppose to know you are you like some movie star or something" He laughs "It's best if you just know me as Grayson. You better get going before you get grounded and i won't see you again" I smile and pack up my things him being a gentleman he carries my goods to my car. "thank you for helping me, I shall await your call" "Goodbye Isabella" I wave and drive off.

The drive back home my mind was all over the place why were those girls all over him. Who is this mystery Grayson guy, but at this moment I am not bothered at all by what big shot he might be all I am hoping for is that he text or calls me.