Chapter 23

2 MONTHS LATER

I was currently 4 and half months pregnant. My tiny bump was not so tiny anymore. I was busy getting ready for my gender reveal party that was taking place in a hour. I was dreading it as I haven't seen nor spoken to Grayson since the day he told me he was back together with Madison I deleted all my social media as there pictures kept popping down up. I would communicate with Ethan regarding everything. Madison was going to be at the gender reveal too I just hope I don't punch her in the face.

"Are you ready Ella" Hailey says wearing a beautiful floral pink dress. "Yip" I say popping the p. We all head to the venue each of my family member wearing either pink or blue. I was wearing a white dress instead. The drive over my nerves was all over the place the fact that I will finally find out if I am having a boy or a girl and the second fact that Grayson will be there with his girlfriend.

We reach the venue that was all decked out in pink and blue it was beautiful I see Lisa and run up to her she is like my second mom. "Oh I missed you so much." I say as I hug her. "Not as much as I missed you. My little grandchild is growing in there. You looking so beautiful." "Thank you Lisa." She looks off behind me and her smile drops. I turn to see Grayson and Madison walking in hand in hand. "Hey it's okay don't get upset." Lisa nods and walks inside.

"Hey you wearing white as well" "I will be happy with a boy or girl so I don't want to choose." "That's exactly what I thought." Madison give a small cough. "Isabella you know Madison right." "Yes how can I forget the home wrecker. Hope you enjoy the party." I walk away feeling confident.

We were all socializing and having a good time I had to keep Hailey, Paisley and Sophia away from murdering Madison. I walk to the bathroom feeling the urge to pee badly as I am about to turn the knob Grayson walks out making me lose balance falling into his arms. I glance up into his beautiful brown eyes remembering the day that we met. We probably stood like this for few minutes just looking into each other eyes till my bladder said otherwise.

"Sorry I really need to use the restroom." I say as he let's go of me I quickly close the door behind me. His smell still lingering in the air. "I still love this idiot" I say to myself placing my head in my hands. Gosh couldn't life just be more easy. I finish up and wash my hands I open the door to see Grayson leaning against the wall. "What are you still doing here don't you have a girlfriend to attend too." "Bel I mean Isabella never mind." He walks away leaving me confused.

I walk back out as Lisa grabs me and places me next to Grayson. Ethan was busy filming everything "Hey you guys could act happy you know. Move in closer Grayson and wrap your arms around B so we can take pictures." I glare at Ethan for the attempt to bring Grayson and I closer. Grayson then suddenly stands behind me and wraps his arm around me and my body stiffens. This is the second time we this close and I could feel the sparks between us. Everybody takes a bunch of pictures.

"The time has come to find out the gender are you guys ready." Everybody starts screaming and clapping. "I will need you two to face the crowd as Ethan lights the smoke bomb." Hailey says. Grayson grabs hold of my hands and intwines our fingers. "You ready" he says I nod and Hailey starts the count down. "5 4 3 2 1" Cheers erupt as both Grayson and I turn around to see pink smoke. Grayson picks me up and twirls me around "We having a baby girl" he says excitedly he puts me down and looks down at me. My heart beating rapidly fast as he cuffs my cheeks with both his hands leaning down to kiss me our lips inches away.

"Grayson" I whisper as he snap back to reality. Everybody staring at us. He moves away and then randomly shakes my hand. Everybody then rushes up to us jumping with glee. I glance over at Grayson who was already watching me. This dude is a serious play boy.

We all took a seat while Hailey gets on a tiny little stage. "I told myself I wasn't going to cry. Okay where do I begin Hey everybody I am Hailey also known as the godmother and Isabella best friend. When I first met Ella we instantly clicked, she became my better half a best friend a sister I never had. You are going to be the best mother to your daughter. I love you Ella"

I wipe away the tears and shout back. "I love you more Hails" Ethan was next to give a speech. "Hello everybody my name is Ethan as many of you know already I am Grayson twin brother the eldest. When Grayson came home the day he met Isabella I saw a changed man I knew he was already in love with her. He couldn't stop talking about Isabella day and night that was till I met her myself she is the sweetest, kindest human being I ever met and I myself love her as a sister no offense Cameron."

"None taken Ethan." Cameron shouts

"The day I found out she was pregnant I thought I was getting pranked but when they actually proved to me it wasn't a prank. I was over the moon with excitement both Grayson and Isabella are going to be amazing parents I wish you both best of luck with this journey being The Godfather I will be there with you guys every step of the way so will Miss Hailey."

Everybody claps as Both me and Grayson stand up to give Ethan a hug. Out the corner of my eyes I could see a very irritated Madison. "I think your girlfriend wants you." I say as I move my head in her direction Grayson then leaves and walks over to her I couldn't hear the conversation but it sure looked like they were arguing.

After a few minutes Grayson walks back to me "uhm I am going to leave now." I don't say anything and just turn my back towards him. "Hey sorry I'm late" a very sexy voice says from behind us. I turn around to see a sexy ass dude damn his fine. He greats both Ethan and Grayson then turns to me. "Hey I'm Cameron (Dallas) and you must be Isabella" I just stood there smiling like a complete idiot.

Hailey nudges me and I snap out of dreamland. "Wow you hot" did I just think out loud. He laughs gosh his smile has me feeling some kind of way. "Thank you, You not so bad looking yourself." He says with a wink I could feel Grayson staring at me probably burning a hole in my head but all I could think of was how am I going to get this Cameron guy to like me.