Chapter 5

I spent the rest of the day lounging by the pool and talking to Grayson via text message. I told him my plan to sneak out and he was against it from the start but at this point a girl got to do whatever to see her mans. 

It was currently 7 pm and I asked Grayson to park few houses away so my dad doesn't see him on the camera's another thing i have to worry about now. But i was lounging at the pool i spotted a place to get out the back yard I am going full on Kim Possible at this moment literally wearing a black skinny jeans and a black turtle neck. There are camera's all around the house and a few motion detectors I even went so far as to draw a plan up if i succeed I am totally joining a spy academy. 

GRAYSON: Hey I am parked outside  

ME: Be there soon

Okay Isabella you got this it won't be that hard. I place my laptop on my bed and Skype through to my phone so when my parents check up on me I just yell through my phone I place my phone on mute and open my balcony doors. I jump from my balcony onto the family room roof and climb down the from there. Suddenly the sliding door to the back opens making me fall flat on the ground. I watch as my dad walks right past me okay this is it all or nothing you got to sprint like there a killer clown chasing you. I quickly run to the Playground and hide behind it now comes the tricky part the motion detector. 

I have to get in the pool on a huge floaty and float to the other side. Easy now I successfully get onto the floaty praying i don't fall in or this thing turns and faces the house. I quickly paddle with my hands to get to the other side. I finally got to the other side and carefully climb off the floaty I make my way down the little hill and climb over the fence. Mission Complete. 

 I run to Grayson car as i spot him jumping into the front seat onto Ethan lap. I mentally face palm myself and just shout "DRIVE" Ethan and Grayson couldn't stop laugh as i make my way to the backseat. "Guys you wouldn't want to know the mission it was for me to get here I am so full of adrenaline and energy how i am going to get into the house is another mission" "i told you this was a bad idea Isabella" "Shut up Grayson she totally a bad ass" I high five Ethan with Grayson not so impressed.  I sit back in my seat and me and Ethan not uttering a single word. 

We arrive at the boys house and head inside. "Did you guys eat already?" "Ethan ordered pizza so we good should arrive soon." "Hey Ethan want to be on Skype duty just listen if my anybody knocks on my door and call me" "Sounds awesome" I shake my head at Ethan excitement and walk to the room with Grayson. I sit down on the bed and watch as Grayson paces up and down.

"Bella this is a mistake you shouldn't have done this both of us can get into trouble. This is insane i am being paranoid at this point scared your parents will rock up at my place and drag you out of here" My eyes go wide and my heart starts beating. "Isabella are you okay why is the color draining from you face." 

"I have to go home now" "Why what's going on?" I get up and walk to Ethan room "Phone please?" He hands me my phone "What going on?" He says as he looks at me and Grayson. "My dad put a tracker in my phone i completely forgot about it. If he finds out i am dead." My phone suddenly rings the twins looking at me with there mouth open wide. I turn my phone towards them "It's my dad he knows." "Answer it Isabella he will be more pissed off if you don't" 

I accept the call and place it on speaker.

DAD: Izzy where are you

ME: By Grayson dad but i think you already knew that.

DAD: Yes I do, don't worry i won't tell your mom just be home by 10 call me and i will open up for you.

ME: Thanks daddy 

I hang up Grayson smiling from ear to ear. "So does this mean i don't get to be on Skype duty." I burst into laughter Ethan is so gullible i just love it. The doorbell rings and Ethan screams bloody Mary in my ears "PIZZA". I roll my eyes as he practically flies pass me. "So Grayson what we going to do now" I try to sexy wink at him but instead he got an eye twitch. This is so embarrassing. We walk into the kitchen to see Ethan already on his second slice of pizza. 

Me and Grayson grab a slice and devour it. "So, guys i created social media accounts. I have Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat now." "OH YASS we can start a Snapchat streak" Ethan says making Grayson very upset. What's a Snapchat streak?" "Basically when you send snaps back and forth to someone. It stupid but very fun at the same time" "Sounds cool Ethan we can start tonight" I type in my accounts on both there phones and follow myself back. The rest of the night consisted of Grayson and Ethan fighting about snapchat streaks and who gets to snap with me was the cutest thing to see Grayson so jealous. 

It was half past 9 and Grayson drove me home. "I love spending time with you Isabella, You make me the happiest guy on earth." He kiss my forehead and pulls me in for a hug. "Wish i could see you tomorrow" he quickly pulls back "Good Evening Mr James" I turn around to see my dad. "Hello Grayson, Isabella say your goodbye and get inside before your mom wakes up" I turn back and hug Grayson back, Planting a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight Mi Amor" "Goodnight Gray"

Me and my dad walk to the house and i just had to ask him "Dad why are you allowing me to see Grayson even though mom grounded me" "Because i think your mom forgot that she use to be sneak out the house to see me. But i can see he makes you happy and a happy child for me makes me happy. Isabella I know you still young and have the world to explore but i am with you throughout this journey and support the decisions you make. I love you Izzy" "I love you too daddy" 

The door swings open and there stands a very confused looking mother. "What are you guys doing outside?" "We just went for a walk darling" She nods and walks back inside my dad and i start laughing as we walk into the house. 

I make my way up to my room and realize that i looked the door from the inside. I grab a bobby pin from my hair and jam it into the lock once i hear the click i open my room door. I should really look up a spy academy. I plot down on my bed and open up Instagram. No fucking way he really just made it official. Should i comment I should.

 Can we just take a moment and just appreciate how damn real this post looks thank you lol